World Health Organization
World Health Organization Employee Review

Delivery Management

August 30, 2012
I have got true IT exposure by working with CMM Level 5 company.Also was working with multiple teams across geographies. Worked on-site in UK, Ireland, South Aferica as well as in South America.Have got good Project Delivery experience for both Application Development as well as Service Management. Have handled crucial Project and Delivered them successfully.Learn a lot during the whole time in the organization.Successfully made service transition of Boots, UK account to off-shore in India. Received appreciation from Delivery Director of Boots as well. Have Handled multiple Projects.Transition/services was based on ITIL process. Also having Prince 2 certification.
Pros
flex timings, work from home
April 10, 2017
Same role
Project Manager- Knowledge Management (Current Employee) - New Delhi, India
WHO is a great place to work. It is a professional organization serving in the Health sector with mission to improve the health of all people. I have served here for 20 years and I feel proud to be part of this organization.
Pros
Respectful work culture
Cons
Stangnation
July 6, 2020
Procurement Associates (Former Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
WHO provides its staff and workforce with physical, psychological, social, financial and organizational working conditions that protect and promote health and safety. It enables managers and workers to increase control over their own health and to improve it, and to become more energetic, positive with more opportunities to grow in life.
Pros
It provides free facilities for in house Gym, yoga classes, and subsidized food
Cons
Punctuality
June 6, 2020
Monitor (Current Employee) - Sahibganj Jharkhand
I was not having any source of income and came to know about WHO organization from friend and went WHO office ,there I submitted my resume and group interview and since I working in WHO organization.