World Health Organization

World Health Organization Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

WHO - NPSP is a great place to work with. I have learnt all the personal and professional skills from WHO and it is will be near to my heart forever. Sometimes, I feel that my blood has one more component as compared to other i.e. NPSP-WHO.
World Health organization is reputed UN agency. Polio Program has been eliminated by more efforts organization. WHO conducting health monitoring with honesty and transparency.
Pros
Timely Salary
Cons
Long Hours
Amazing place to work. Workplace culture good. You get to meet various people from different part of the world. Most enjoyable part of the work is you are helping People.
I want to change my current job position.If have any post of any organization i will do it but one condition good salary, good nature of works, good environment.
Monday is the typical day at work, Learned Technical and management things. stress, stick on to the chair, meetings and trainings in out side of the state with Colleagues is the enjoyment part
International management standards, hard work culture with highly efficient professional for improving the health of public by giving very best health care services to their door step.
Pros
Good trainings & motivations
Cons
Long hours to support public health
Work for Children Mondays Management collection of data making presentation
Pros
Learning
Cons
No any future benifits