World Wide

World Wide Employee Reviews

India4 reviews

Great work - Great people

A typical work day consisting of getting a brief from the account head and the copy head for the day- discuss the timeline and work on the content and the creatives. It was a dynamic work front as everyday had a different challenge of job sets. Some days were much more challenging when we had to come up with full campaign strategies for Brands but it was quite enjoyable. The workplace culture was diversified and relaxed. Everyone understood the balance of work and play.

Shipping Industry

My initial carrier in shipping industry used to sail in various companies on contract basis world wide. It became technically proficient handling complex machinery and automation and also handling technical administration.

Good

Its a good experience to be part of this firm. A good experience, trying to find a job in singapore. Willing to relocate to singapore. So far not yet received any reply

I enjoy working in team work

Get up early and meditate for 10 minutes and after due daily job join the work and take the jobs and testings, fault finding, cordination with team work and understand and finish the job and take a look on technical matters and observation and study . The hardest part is having suffient spares.The end of the day time permits watch some movie or read magzines tec.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Wide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about World Wide in popular locations