Worley
Worley Employee Review

August 18, 2013
Past 1.5yrs am working in this concern. working enviroment was too good, we can explore our knowledges and good team, lot of things i learned through the project and my colluege are supporting to finish the project as per client requirement. All proejcts are little hrad to finish but its enjoable.
August 28, 2020
Same role
Designer (Former Employee) - Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
I've experienced work freedom there. I learnt SP3D software. The working team was very supportive and friendly. Overall I had a good time with Worley.
October 8, 2016
Same role
Smart Plant PID Designer (Current Employee) - Thane, Maharashtra
One of the best company in MNC. Company provided travelling facilities. This is the most important for employees to travelling for leaving all over Mumbai.
Pros
Free of cost TEA.
Cons
May 1, 2017
Same location
Lead designer (Current Employee) - Chennai
Working as a lead desiner for the past 3 years. We have very bad working environment, no work-life balance, no career growth. Top management does not show any interest in chennai location so the local manager running like his own company.
Pros
nil
Cons
poor management
  1. Delivering safe world class Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management Services to Customers