Worley

Worley Employee Reviews in Thane, Maharashtra

The working environment is good. organization culture is very diverse which makes work more interesting. The company provides opportunity and development for young employee
I would really appreciate to be again associated with Worley at any stage any location. I have worked in Canada and in India I had no reservation to work anywhere.
I would like to working with this company n increase my learning experience n work knowledge.. Atmosphere is very good n . Workplace n engineers also good.
Pros
Time hour comfortable
Cons
Nope
Work Life balance in Mumbai Office is really good. Salary increments are ok. People are good. No Quality Work. However Seniors are not ready to stand for their sub ordinates. No job Security .
Pros
Work Life balance in Mumbai Office is really good.
Cons
Seniors are not ready to stand for their sub ordinates. No job Security
Working in WorleyParsons was a great experience and I will cherish it. Well I am looking for such type of jobs hence forth. If got the chance again would be very happy to do it.
One of the best company in MNC. Company provided travelling facilities. This is the most important for employees to travelling for leaving all over Mumbai.
Pros
Free of cost TEA.
Cons
its an good company to work with and freedom of work. You are allowed to do what you want to do. Tis helps in developing individual personally and professionally.
Pros
fexibility
Cons
top management
  1. Thane, Maharashtra