Worley

Worley Employee Reviews

Co-ordination between client, contractor & our head office. Fun working at site. No hectic job. Just plan the daily activities & follow up with the contractor for smoothly working at site.
Cons
8 Hours+OT
I've experienced work freedom there. I learnt SP3D software. The working team was very supportive and friendly. Overall I had a good time with Worley.
Worley is very good company i enjoyed working there. Management is very cooperative environment is good and salary benefots are also competative. Recommended
Productive, quick decision, to the point , Standard Practices, Competitive, Work Sharing. Free Environment, PMP certification course, Team working culture
Flexible hours shift. Good salary. Friendly environment.
Its a good place to work learning more things salary is as much average to survive in oil and gas field this is one of the best company ,if you get an opportunity join
I would really appreciate to be again associated with Worley at any stage any location. I have worked in Canada and in India I had no reservation to work anywhere.
The working environment is good. organization culture is very diverse which makes work more interesting. The company provides opportunity and development for young employee
Higher Management Very Gentle. Salary On time every month. Not a single day delayed. Colleagues , HR Dept so kind enough, Willing to work again in further chances provided.
I would like to working with this company n increase my learning experience n work knowledge.. Atmosphere is very good n . Workplace n engineers also good.
Pros
Time hour comfortable
Cons
Nope
Really i got good exposure and i have learned a lot good company to work procedures or good and they are adhere to quality procedures and they are following also
As a company, and as individuals, we encourage everyone to be a partner in delivering sustained economic and social progress. From contributing to our communities across the globe to delivering customer projects that make a significant positive impact to the communities where they operate, we are genuinely excited to
well organized, better prospectus, international exposure, interactive, friendly culture. really good working culture new challenges every day always learning
For small EHT Team complete work is manual. Normally we get small projects hence work is relaxed but when we get big projects due to all manual work to execute big project is hardest job.
The office has a good comradery amongst the employees and there is a great sense of "can do" attitude. People are willing to go the extra mile when needed to solve issues and schedule challenges.
Pros
Good employee engagement.
Cons
Management politics
WP mostly deals with overseas work share. Work culture is friendly and supportive. All latest advanced engineering 3D software tools are used. The office can support all multi discipline projects and oil, gas, power sectors.
Pros
excellent work environment
Cons
Jobs availability is uncertain
it is an Mnc company, will have good exposure towards people we work with. and good scope to improvise your caliber. People will learn a lot and have good future.
Pros
good enviroment
Cons
need to have more projects in hand
Work Life balance in Mumbai Office is really good. Salary increments are ok. People are good. No Quality Work. However Seniors are not ready to stand for their sub ordinates. No job Security .
Pros
Work Life balance in Mumbai Office is really good.
Cons
Seniors are not ready to stand for their sub ordinates. No job Security
Working as a lead desiner for the past 3 years. We have very bad working environment, no work-life balance, no career growth. Top management does not show any interest in chennai location so the local manager running like his own company.
Pros
nil
Cons
poor management
Working in WorleyParsons was a great experience and I will cherish it. Well I am looking for such type of jobs hence forth. If got the chance again would be very happy to do it.
It is good company and free to work on your own ideas. Lead and colleagues are very good and friendly. Growth in this company will be little less yet will peaceful job .
  1. Employee Reviews