WRITER SAFEGUARD PVT. LTD

WRITER SAFEGUARD PVT. LTD Employee Reviews

ATM cash loading and pick up

Here's the same sleep in management, those people do not manage right to leave one foot just to speak to the top one, speak to the top one, say no less, say no less if we think a little less, company will do good to us, company will have a world of salari in two years, increments This is the lack of management, if all is well, the company will come forward too much.

Pros

No issue

Cons

Perfect time no issue

Productive and progressive

Good HR and Management ; Good Facilities to employees, healthy work culture; We celebrate all occasions and festivals with full of joy, All are helpful in all work.

Pros

Celebrations

Cons

Late sitting

A typical day at work is all ways alertness carefully essentialI learned alertness and honestnessGood management Work Place culture tension The hardest part of the job is carrying heavy weight full boxesThe most enjoyable part of the job is safely going to home without any tensions

Pros

Salary based

Cons

Full time

Fun environment to work

Happy to work with writers but no growth and all my colleagues are good and understanding and sportive. Management is very bad and our our higher officials are too good..

Pros

Cons

Extra hours

One of the best organization to work with. It was fun and challenging at times but management is very supportive.

Writer's experience was one of the best in industry. It has very good work ethics and values. The nature of work is demanding but work environment is very good as management is very supportive and understanding.

Pros

Festival celebration and yearly family dinner

Cons

365 days of working

Carefull handling working

Good working in the company 5 years work in company family situation I am stop in the work all stop good working I am going another jobs for family situation

Pros

Free lunches

Kurnool

Good communication, responsebelity is highly, total team handling, customer relationship & service , business development, shortages & penalty is decreasing

Pros

Carry box

Cons

Yes, Total Fnf Settlement Given By writer Safeguard Pvt ltd. every single one rupe has paid to employees.

it's a good company

. I've enjoyed working for you and managing a very successful team. I appreciate the opportunities you gave me during my tenure at “Writer Safeguard Company”. Thank you for your guidance and support has prepared me well for the future.

Good company but no one take responsibility of ground level persons.

I working in wsg as a atmo. Our branch manager not fit for that job. Company provided all facility's to all custodians as well as all staff. Here not reaches to ground-level employe.

Pros

Please check the present Shimoga branch performance before 2015and till

Cons

The branch manager is not good

Productive & Fun work place

Productive & Fun work place. Its a great place to work. I learned about ATM operation Good Management Productive & Fun Work Place Collaboration working culture.......

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WRITER SAFEGUARD PVT. LTD?

productive

nice job great place to work, management is very nice, huminious culture, enjoying the job, company is very nice for work place , everyone is co-operative.

Healthy work environment, better opportunity to sustain in this organization

Despite of competitive environment people enjoy the work. Management is good. Scope for learning. Challenges are more but cooperative team members, so it's easy to achieve target.

Worked with one of best company

I started my career as a loader and end my journey as a Branch Head - Kalamboli Panvel Branch. In my career in Writer lots of mentor who help me to achieve my goals without them I cant achieve this position. Lots of Thanks all of them

collection work and management

good environment and working palace good supporting and helping staff. i have enjoy my work and manage data and attendance of all team as a team leader.

About the company

Don't got to the cash management in the writer safeguard because you have only got torture nothing more please my kindly request that don't go to the CMS work no emergency leave when your dying also you want to submit the cash you couldn't talk about the any problems because there is no solutions in the company only trouter

State manager

I am working with company since 2002 so its very long time i started work as a ground staff now i a m responsible for profit and loss of my state its really great for me,

Enjoyed working in writers as it is employee oriented company

The day used to be hectic as we were dealing with cash I had learnt how to manage P& L I had a good boss whom i was reporting who was very supportive. The hardest part of the ob was dealing with police personnel

Pros

Employee oriented

Cons

As it was ATM industry everyday used to be hectic as no sundays or holidays.

Good work environment but less salary benefits and highly pressure job

The workplace has the best of working environment but it provides less salary benefits especially for a high pressure job. Especially since there is an involvement of cash transit in the operations, it is really tedious and risky.

Overall good experience

I have overall good experience with the company. Lots of thing has been learnt from the company. Staffs are good and full of humanity so it was an enormous pleasure to have the oppertunity.

Good Place To Work

Daily Work: Branch Operations Key Learning: People Management, Stake holder responsibility, Ability to manage all domians IT,Fleet, Finance, HR Management: Best in the Industry Work Culture: Good Hardest part of Job: Too many responsibilities on single person

Pros

Work Flexibility

Cons

Average Appraisals

no worklife balance

A typical day at work can't be defined here, as there is not fix timing for the work. One will be engaged for 24*7 365 days. Even on their marriage I have seen people working. Hardest part of the job is to deal with illiterate manpower and educating them.

Pros

Na

Cons

24*365 work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WRITER SAFEGUARD PVT. LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare WRITER SAFEGUARD PVT. LTD with