xcelserv solutions private limited

xcelserv solutions private limited Employee Reviews

India17 reviews

great sense of job security.

I feel nice and confident to be a part of Xcelserv as it provides a great sense of job security. Despite the pandemic crisis and low economic scenario, we had numerous projects in hand to work upon and still there are many in pipeline.

the overall growth prospects of its employee.

I am an HR professional, working in the HR department of Xcelserv for the last two and a half years. It is an employee-centric company that focuses on the overall growth prospects of its employee.

It allows us to do our respective work

I am a customer service executive team in Xcelserv. Management, as well as the teammates, are very supportive. It allows us to do our respective work in a stress-free environment and give our best shots.

The time spent at Xcelserv as a content writer has been fantastic. I have had great fun and lots of learning opportunities. I like the employee-centric policies of the organization.

Good team work and supporting management. A great place to work indeed!

I worked at Xcelserv from 2018 till the end of last year. I really enjoyed my stint and its easily one of the most chilled out companies in Gurgaon.....

Good team work and supporting management. A great place to work indeed!

I am a part of the customer care helpdesk of Xcelserv since March 2019, and since then, it has been a pleasure working here. I like the employee-centric policies of the organization.

Good team work and supporting management. A great place to work indeed!

In Xcelserv, The perks and incentives offered by the marketing team are impressive. I feel better than elsewhere.Good team work and supporting management. A great place to work indeed!

Very Good and Trustable service

I have been working in the finance team at xcelserv for the past 3 years and the journey has been really good so far. There have been a number of learning opportunities and I have seriously enhanced my skills.

Pros

Good service and good work

Cons

Good all staff and the good place

Very Good and Trustable service

Xcelserv is a great company that offers you the perfect balance between enjoyment and work.In Xcelserv, we are never short of work, despite a slow market scenario everywhere because of the pandemic. It proves the stable status of the organization.

Pros

Good service and good work

Cons

Good all staff and the good place

Trustable service

I am an IT analyst working in Xcelserv for nearly one and a half years now. During this period, I got end number of opportunities to work on challenging projects. It helped me learn new skills and gave me good exposure. The company provides a great learning platform for those who wish to excel.

Pros

Good service and good work

Cons

Good all staff and the good place

Trustable service

It's fun working in Xcelserv. My team is very nice and helpful, and we have a very cordial work environment. The credit for this goes to the efficient team management skills of our managers and seniors. They always ensure to assign work in the team as per the individual skill sets.

Pros

Good service and good work

Cons

Good all staff and the good place

Good service

I have been working with Xcelserv for almost a year now, and the best thing I like about working here is its great work environment. There is a perfect blend of flexible and professional approaches that helps us to maintain a balance between work and personal life.

Pros

Good service and good work

Cons

Good all staff and the good place

Good service

Salary and compensation is good and timely. We didn’t face any issue during the covid crisis.A competitive pay package and decent perks are a few of the things which prompted me to join Xcelserv.Xcelserv offers you good work life balance............

Pros

Good service and good work

Cons

Good all staff and the good place

Good service

Pros

Good service and good work

Cons

Good all staff and the good place

Good service

The pandemic did not affect the appraisals and salaries. Thanks to the management at Xcelserv.I am working in the IT department of Xcelserv for nearly two years.

Pros

Good service and good work

Cons

Good all staff and the good place

Great place

Xcelserv is a great place for learning and skill development.emplyees are very helpful and friendly. I improved my skills by the other employees and partners.

Pros

Happy environment

Cons

No cons happened to me

Productive, Interactive and fun loving place

The company provide the excellent opportunity to grow, equal opportunity employer, oped for new idea and support from the management. Sometimes salary deduction is the problem but apart from this the work culture over there is fine.

Pros

1.Free transport 2.Cafeteria 3.Job training

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at xcelserv solutions private limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

xcelserv solutions private limited Reviews by Location

Learn about xcelserv solutions private limited in popular locations

• xcelserv solutions private limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?