xcelserv Solutions pvt ltd

xcelserv Solutions pvt ltd Employee Reviews

Great learning experience

Xcelserv offers a great learning platform to explore new marketing trends and techniques. I appreciate the way our seniors motivate us to learn and grow. I am gaining confidence with every new project, which is very motivating for me.

Aamazing job

The work culture of Xcelserv is very professional, and there is a lot of growth opportunity for those who wish to excel professionally.wonderful place to work I really enjoy

Pros

Cons

nothing

Colleagues are nice

The overall professional experience with the organization has been very enriching since the time I joined Xcelserv in May 2019. It is a great organization to work with, as it offers a lot of growth and learning opportunities.

The professional work culture very good

The appraisal structure is very transparent in Xcelserv. We get regular feedback from our seniors throughout the year, which enables us to work on our weak areas and aim for a better appraisal.

Pros

No salary deductions or any other issues so far.

Cons

Very good service and no problem

Wonderful

Xcelserv offers a great learning platform and helps those who wish to excel in their professional field. I appreciate this progressive approach of the management which keeps motivating us to learn and grow

The professional work culture very g

It’s nice to work with a stable company like Xcelserv, with some great growth prospects, especially during the current uncertain job market scenario. We still have lots of work in the pipeline, and it gives us a sense of security.

Pros

No salary deductions or any other issues so far.

Cons

Very good service and no problem

Amazing

I work with the IT team of Xcelserv, which has some veteran IT experts. It’s a good platform for me to work and learn the latest IT trends and techniques under their guidance.

Work culture

Professional work culture, decent appraisal structure, and scope of growth are some of the good things about working in Xcelserv.

satisfaction

Its been a great and satisfying experience working with Xcelserv since I joined Xcelserv. The office environment is very cordial and managers and team are very supportive. I always get help from them whenever required.

The professional work culture very g

I have been working in the HR department of Xcelserv for the last two years. I joined as a junior associate but was promoted to the next level in a short period. Thanks to the management who recognize the work done by an employee and reward it accordingly.

Pros

No salary deductions or any other issues so far.

Cons

Very good service and no problem

Jobs at xcelserv Solutions pvt ltd

See more jobs

Employee centric

The professional work culture and employee-friendly approach are a few of the things which I appreciate about Xcelserv. I look forward to a great future here considering the kind of opportunities I have been getting here.

Productivity

This company offers a great learning and development platform for its employees and this is the best part about working here. I got very supporting it is to learn new skills and apply them in my area.

Decent remuneration

Xcelserv offers decent remuneration as per the current market norms Incentives and perks are also good,.

Skill training

I joined Xcelserv as a beginner last year in the Testing team, and since then it has been a great learning experience for me. The organization takes care of its employee’s overall professional growth along with the growth of the company by providing various processes as well as skill development training.

The professional work culture very g

Nice work culture. Currently, everyone is working from home and IT and support team is offering great support to us all. Team meeting and updates are shared on video calls.

Pros

No salary deductions or any other issues so far.

Cons

Very good service and no problem

Amazing job

Great company for freshers. They make you feel at ease very quickly.amazing job very good for the freshers love rhe job the place is also just amazing

Pros

Cons

nothing

Learning and growth

Good opportunities for leaning and growth. Management is very effective. My colleagues are supportive and fun. Salary and incentives are good.

Training camp

I joined this company in September 2020. Interview and training happened on call. I am working from home and so far haven’t faced any issues with my work or salary. My team leader is very supportive.

Best company

It was a nice place to work. I worked here for 4 years, between August 2016 to July 2020. Learned a lot during my tenure in Xcelserv.

Amazing colleagues

I joined this company as fresher and I am glad to have picked them as my first employer. I learned a lot from some really talented people and made some really good friends in past couple of years.

Good company

Working for Xcelserv is one of the best decision I have taken in my life I am very pleased to be working here I am getting to learn a lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at xcelserv Solutions pvt ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• xcelserv Solutions pvt ltd