xcelserv Solutions pvt ltd logo
xcelserv Solutions pvt ltd

xcelserv Solutions pvt ltd Employee Reviews

Amazing department

I joined as an intern in the HR department of Xcelserv, and I am glad to be a part of the organization because there is so much scope for learning and growth here. And as a fresher in the industry, it is the best thing I like about this organization.

Amazing job

The professional work culture and emphasis on work-life balance are what I like about Xcelserv. Also, there is a great focus on the employee's overall growth

Work environment

I have been a part of the customer service department of Xcelserv. It has been a great learning experience as the trainers are professional. Newcomers get ample time to learn the process and always got support when required.

Xcelserv offers a safe

Xcelserv offers a safe and secured work environment for its employees. The security norms, especially concerning female employees are followed stringently in Xcelserv. It makes me comfortable working here.

Pros

It's a good work and company

Cons

Nothing problem in the work

Flexi work hours

Growth opportunity is the best part of working in Xcelserv. I joined at a beginner’s level over two and a half years back, but I got a decent hike and a timely promotion. It made me say that it is one of the best organizations to associate with.

Professional services

Awesome place to work. Work pressure is there but very manageable, amazing department and staff members available for helping out there to everyone .

Staff

I just joined Xcelserv a few days back. Everyone has been very welcoming and helpful. A few of my colleagues also helped me out in finding a house in Delhi as I had moved from Cochin. Very nice organisation.

Best service and good staff

The recreational facilities available on campus are top notch and really help you rejuvenate after a hard day of work.very good service and good staff..

Pros

No salary deductions or any other issues so far.

Cons

any other issues so far.

Hard work is rewarded

Appraisals and salaries are always on time. It keeps you motivated as an employee to give your best always. each employee get rewarded according to their work done and they are honoured.

The management is also very progressive-minded

Xcelserv offers a great work environment with a lot of room to learn and grow. The management is also very progressive-minded and genuinely focuses on employee's overall growth and development. There are quarterly review meetings to ensure that everyone is on the same page. This kind of transparency is quite impressive.

Pros

No salary deductions or any other issues so far.

Cons

any other issues so far.

Amazing job

The progressive approach of Xcelserv allows us to explore and try out new working methods. Our seniors encourage us to come up with new ideas, and if approved, get incorporated into the various processes. It keeps us motivated to learn and grow.

Prospects

Growth prospects and getting opportunities to work in challenging projects are a few of the things which prompted me to join Xcelserv, and I am glad about this decision. I got plenty of projects since my joining in 2019. It helped me to enhance my technical skills, and I m feeling much more confident than before.

Decent remuneration and

Decent remuneration and perks, along with immense growth opportunities, are some of the good things about working in a reputed company like Xcelserv.

Pros

Good about working on it for you

Cons

Nothing problem in the work

Encourage

The employment benefit programs are very impressive in Xcelserv. Employees get insurance and medical coverage, and the organization ensures that complete support gets extended in case of any untoward situation. These are some of the basic qualities of a good organization.

Security

I joined as an intern in Xcelserv around one and a half years back and very soon got absorbed in the company’s payroll. I appreciate the way management takes care of employee's growth and development aspects. It keeps us motivated to perform better.

Superb job

The work culture of Xcelserv is very cordial, and this helps us to manage our job in an organized way without much stress. This kind of efficient work distribution management is quite appreciating.

Pros

Cons

Nithing

I appreciate the

I appreciate the efficient team management in Xcelserv, which ensures that no one is overburdened and work gets managed in an organized manner. Is very good

Pros

Its a very good work

Cons

I not problem in this work

Very good employees and work

I have been working in Xcelserv for the last two years. The company’s employee benefit policies and the professional work culture are some of the things that I like.

Pros

No salary deductions or any other issues so far.

Cons

any other issues so far.

Recognition

The Reward and recognition policies in Xcelserv are impressive. It is the best thing to get recognized and rewarded for your effort. And this is also the key motivating factor to work hard.

The work culture

The work culture in Xcelserv is a perfect blend of professionalism and flexibility. Itf allows us to manage work and personal front efficiently is better

Pros

Is a very good work

Cons

Its not problem in the work

Reputed organization

I feel fortunate to work in a reputed travel organization like Xcelserv. Despite the slowdown in the employment sector at present, we have multiple projects in hands which keeps us engaged and motivated too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at xcelserv Solutions pvt ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• xcelserv Solutions pvt ltd