xcelserv Solutions pvt ltd

Clear
5.0Pay & Benefits

joinedemployeecentricdeductionpandemichikeappraisalsalaryfresher

Decent remuneration

Xcelserv offers decent remuneration as per the current market norms Incentives and perks are also good,.

Growth rate

I joined Xcelserv at a beginner’s level over two years back at a low salary package. However, I am quite satisfied with my growth rate here, as I got a decent appraisal along with a level hike. It’s a great place to work for those who wish to excel professionally.

xcelserv Solutions pvt ltd insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Creativity

A decent salary package and scope of growth are few things that make Xcelserv one of the best companies. Company has amazing staff and employees .

Environment

Good infrastructure, friendly management and terrific employee benefits is why I feel so happy working at Xcelserv. Good work culture and employee-centric approach.

Incentives amazing

Free meals, corporate coupons, referral bonuses, unlimited incentives and free transportation are just some of the benefits of working at Xcelserv. Attending office is fun here.

Fun workspace

The best company to work for. Great work environment & employee benefits. No issues on working here and lots of benefits are their too for each and every employee.

Stable setup

Xcelserv has a stable setup in terms of work and growth. Despite the pandemic crisis, we had loads of projects in hand, and there were no deductions in our salary.

Fun workplace and exciting

The most chilled out company Ive ever worked for. Xcelserv will delight you with its cool quotient. Also there is no salary deduction in this pandemic.