Xentrix Studios

Xentrix Studios Employee Reviews

India20 reviews

managementworkworkinghourcompanyplacexentrixfree

Fun place to work and learn

The company is fun. Work is fun.Team is fun.But due to certain people, the work place got toxic and unnecassarily extremely toxic. Brownnosing had to be implemented.

Pros

Plenty.

Cons

Work-life balance.

Nice place to work

Very nice environment and talented Leads and supervisors, HOD Also Production and Management is very good.Depending on your department, would say that going to Xentrix as an artist is definitely a more enjoyable experience compared to production people.Common ground for both is that - it's a competitive facility, so either you're really good at what you do or you have the right connections. Watch your back and don't expect too much in terms of guidance or support. It's a place with every man for himself.

Xentrix Studios insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Overall Good

Strong Pipe line , Good co workers ,Understanding management ,Talented Leads and Supervisors ,Delivering Quality Productivity but If not performing well that's your problem..

Productive and enjoyable

Best place to start career there is alot to learn from the management and there is good planning and things go well with the planning. The pipeline is properly Structured

No job security

Work ethic is pathetic, now there is no time flexibility, I had seen texturing artists working more than 12 hours or forced to do more. They will terminate permanent employee also if the company has no work to give them, without any salary benefits or compensation. Company hr and management promised about job security and all before they hiring me. By believing their words I joined. And this happened.

Pros

Nothing, there is good environment outside.

Cons

Long hours and not enough work, if you don't have any work also you have to sit more than 8 hours.

Stressful & Disrespectful

Its a good place for freshers and interns to learn work environment is good team leads and supervisors are ready to help On the bad side,working hours are horrible most of the weekends you will be called and the basis of salary increment is very biased

Need improvement in organizational structure

Need improvement in organizational structure And definitely better code of conduct Especially for people in seniority positions Need streamlined working style and better tools to work in an organized way

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

No structure or work ethic or code of conduct

great place to learn

Working in Xentrix was unforgettable. Had 4 years in xentrix.. When looking back, there was a period of tight deadlines, sleepless nights.. All these turned out to be great memories, which indeed became great lesson and increased capability to work in any tight schedule.

An okay place to start from but not good enough to stay at

The artists do not get deserved respect. A fact felt by several colleagues but the company still gets employees since there are not many options. Only deadlines are important - artist, health, satisfaction nothing matters to the management. Salary growth is slow and untimely

Pros

free lunch, cafeteria, nice projects from big clients

Cons

extra working hours, no compensations, tight deadlines, unhealthy food, slow salary growth

Good place to have fun and work together

Have good experience while working with xentrix family,friendly environment,good place to explore ourself ,always give good opportunity to learn new technologies .

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

minimum 8 hours

Productivity is more but personal life is less

Good company to startup with and so many opportunity to learn and speed up our skills. Great projects with great clients

Pros

Awesome Projects

Cons

Less Personal life

lot to work pressure.

Good company for fresher to start but the pressure is very high here depends on the projects which type of quality is required by the client. Try atleast one time in this company.

Pros

free food

Cons

long work hours

productive

Type of day is hard. everyday learned good things. ok with management. co_workers are good . hardest part is some times v work 48 hrs without getting back home . enjoyable part is love to animate and after v see the final output we enjoy with the good results...

A great Place to Start a Career

Xentrix is a great place to start a career in Animation .It has A staff of about 600+ employees and has a lot of great cg projects to work with.I have learnt a lot of new tools and software's such as Nuke since i have joined this company .The work culture here is casual yet professional an it is the best thing about the company.

Good place to work and learn but the management over pressure the employee.

Good place to work and learn but the management over pressure the employee. Few core team members ill treat the employee by making them work too long.

Pros

free Lunch

Cons

Minimum 12 hours of work everyday + they make you work on saturday unofficially

Organised management and human skill system

Good working environment,a typical day at work was to follow up with the management and the producing team.Handling manpower and execution of the production deliveries.

Great working with the compaines which i had worked

Handing General Admin & Facility day to day operation, for two location in bangalore. Learned about the Faniance operation and multi media functions Learned about Animation Management is totally different from other management. As far i understand as part of hardest job should been treated as new challeges to complet the task in professional manner.

i goal is to work in 3d studios

i Like my job, i learned alot form Xentrix Studios Alot of hardwork but fun with working on 3d software

productive

good and learned lot from the company and management is good.

An Interesting place to work

Xentrix is a studio started by 7 core team members who separated from their previous organisations like Technicolor and Maya Entertainment Ltd, bringing along with them their key resources and projects which became a key factor in the current progress and expansion.Xentrix has enabled me to expand my contacts globally as a recruiter and also gave me the challenge to develop a recruitment system single handedly.My dedication to my work has enabled me to procure 400 employees at xentrix.

Pros

free lunch, lots of challenges.

Cons

long hours of work for the production staff which is the main cause of our high attrition rates

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xentrix Studios. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Xentrix Studios with

Xentrix Studios Reviews by Location

Learn about Xentrix Studios in popular locations

• Xentrix Studios
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?