Xerox

Xerox Employee Reviews

Very friendly atmosphere. Job was not so tough.If I work more, get more money. Otherwise not. Good working conditions. Good management, womens get more security
Here you can work without an issue stress free. Working environment is so good that you will not feel any kind of stress. Work life balance is also good. As far as salary and other perks are concern here nobody will ever satisfy I can only say these are as per prevailing market standard. How I was comfortable that can be seen by my association with the organization for 34 years and 7 months.
Good work culture and management is the core of the company. Salary or package was negotiable.Transportation facilities were to improve.Appraisal was something which was not satisfactory.
My first corporate job, pleanty of learning, very good collegaues. Get really good opportunities to work on, learn new things. Management is good and supportive for hard work.
Pros
Very Good
Cons
Specific opportunity
Very Good experience with manager, and development team, good environment, we can explore our new ideas and in the same way we can improve by attending the seminars conducted by manager.
Amazing everything nothing wrong interesting management and workplace is loving. I learned many things from Xerox my manager tought me how to work....
Working at xerox is like working from a safe and collaborative environment with a relaxed work life, in addition to supportive team leaders and co-workers.
Its a good company if you are planning to start your career.I have joined this co.as sn analyst snd it has treated me well so far.I am in hardcore operations working in Benefits
I am work in xerox 4 yrs very good company our company management is very helpful to employees overall good o want to change my job. Team leader was very friendly to employees i have no issues in xerox i have missing those days to my company. I have spend more times to my office. My work data entry ots tension free job. But company has change company location
Company not good.But job is OK. My Career in Infopark Kakkanad is tough time to live like this city(kochi). There living and my family problems also everytime is question mark.
This is my first job , I really learned more and enjoyed as well . Now really I'm missing this office . Everything was good infrastructure, good management and team as well.
Not that Good and would not like to recommend my other friends. Big time favoritism happens Management was Not-Good I would rate this company 5 out of 10
Pros
Nothing in Free at this work place
Cons
politics
Good Management and Great Accommodation, salary, Provide All employees benefits. Good staff, fecelitis, enjoyable workplace culture and other benefits.
Company no longer exists and closed back in 2016. this was indeed a better company in corporate standards and well versed in the process abd business.
Company is very working is very satisfactory . Working compitation and very benefit of incentive and team work is very enjoyable Manger is very coprative
It was okay I recommend this company shifts are good pay is good. You can grow in the company 2 15 mins break and a 30 mins lunch . The pay is bi weekly
Learned Team management. The management was good. The hardest part of the job was to pay attention to the work, even a single second can harm your accuracy.
As a contractor i feel it as Not too good. Below average, too much politics. No scope of learning. Overall TCS manager was awe full. Low salary, no work life balance.
Productive and can learn quickly,you will get good opportunity to learn and know things properly. There is friendly environment in the company and you can give your ideas to the company
A good learning experience, with a great manager, and the opportunity to engage with other very smart and driven people who are working on different projects.
We work as a team and also the team members support each other for the improvement of the members who is having difficulties. They will not be giving any stress however the tasks assigned to each person in time bounded.
  1. Employee Reviews