Xicom Technologies
Xicom Technologies Employee Review

workplace culture

August 25, 2017
team was friendly and helpful. management was also very helpful. location was fine but no employee vehicle security.. no security for night shift employees
April 6, 2021
Developer (Former Employee) - Delhi
Nothing to learn at all. All you'll get is stress, old and boring projects. No work / life balance at all. If you really want a challenging job where you can enhance your skills dont apply here.
Pros
I didn't found any
Cons
Long hours, old projects, nothing to learn new
October 6, 2020
iOS Developer (Former Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
This is fraud company, i want to suggest, don't join this company. This company is totally fraud and liars. Unprofessional HR and CEO. They compare employee with labour.
Pros
There is no pros currently present
Cons
Long hours, bad management, politics, ruin employee carrier. totally fraud company.
February 28, 2019
Senior Human Resources Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) - IN Chandigarh
I have been working at Xicom Technologies Ltd. full-time (More than 3 years) I worked at Xicom for 4 years. I didn’t find any issue with the company and I think it is an excellent place to work where you are given good exposure to learn many things. Management is awesome and they always motivate the employees. They offer excellent food and has a great infrastructure to work. They also offer very positive work ambience. Working at Xicom is good for your career growth.