Xicom Technologies

Xicom Technologies Employee Reviews

I have been working at Xicom Technologies Ltd. full-time (More than 3 years) I worked at Xicom for 4 years. I didn’t find any issue with the company and I think it is an excellent place to work where you are given good exposure to learn many things. Management is awesome and they always motivate the employees. They offer excellent food and has a great infrastructure to work. They also offer very positive work ambience. Working at Xicom is good for your career growth.
This is fraud company, i want to suggest, don't join this company. This company is totally fraud and liars. Unprofessional HR and CEO. They compare employee with labour.
Pros
There is no pros currently present
Cons
Long hours, bad management, politics, ruin employee carrier. totally fraud company.
Pretty good experience i must say.Learned to recruit on new technologies like PHp, Mobile, Android, Project management, Business Analyst, Very nice work culture, Positive environment
Prior to joining Xicom, i was a beginner average developer. They pushed me to next level with having experience in various platform. These guys gives you best next level opportunity to learn new things. I learned a lot of thing with Xicom. Besting learning phase of my career.
team was friendly and helpful. management was also very helpful. location was fine but no employee vehicle security.. no security for night shift employees
Xicom is a very good company providing balance job culture, salary benefits & managed environment. Working with this company is really a great oppurtunity for us.
Xicom is a company with nice work culture. Company is working on recent technologies which provide a nice environment for enhancing the skill sets.
Pros
Free Lunch
This company has a good working environment and gives a platform to learn and sharp your skills.
Pros
Free Lunch
Xicom Technologies have been a second home to me from last 2 years. I got this company with reference from one of my friend. At Xicom, you can have oppurtunity to work with some of the industry experts. Additionally, you can gain access to great benefits including daily meal and Uproarious parties. It is simply awesome to work with open minded collegues and management.
Pros
Growth is totally based on merit and performance, no politics.
Cons
Some stuff of work can get boring at times.
Xicom technology is growing company in software development. Here going on project .net, php and website design. It is CMM3 lable company.
Pros
psd to html developer
Cons
i don't know