XL Dynamics Pvt Ltd

XL Dynamics Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Fixed components in salary is not good. Company gives hansome incentives. Rest demerits will only improve if management is changed.

I was in this company for more than a year now and the only good thing about the company is salary. Work life balance, Job security, Employee welfare, Increment, Employee activities, Job culture is just a myth here. No proper leaves given, No mandatory leaves, Every leaves needs to be approved by HR. There are lot of production scams happening in company a no one bats an eye on them. Experience d Employee who are jave worked for 5-6 years in the co. are just taking production scores in the name of auditing others work and still after bringing this into the notice of Team Lead, no actions are taken.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Long hour work, Poor management, No job culture, No job security, No life balance, No mandatory leave, No Bus services.

Productive workplace

Happy to work there again. Good working conditions.Decent staff. No skirmishes. Proper management. Office site is prime and motivating. Nice and motivating collegues.

It Is a good place for professionals to work.

Management is very good, takes good care of employees. one can earn more than there salary if performance is good. Work culture is also good. Just do the work properly and everything else will be taken care by the company.

Stressful and Robotic work

The rules are very strict and we arent allowed to talk at all with our co-workers. Salary gets diducted for every small mistakes made. We had to work more than 9 hours daily to make up for the salary cuts.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Long Hours

Not at all fun workplace

Company is very strict about punctuality. As you punch in and get to your seat, you are not allowed to talk with your colleague. You just need to work, work and work. All that matters to the employer is productivity (8 hours of productivity is what they seek for). Whatever weather condition prevails, you need to be at work at any cost. Management has nothing to do with you as a person. You are just a robot to them. My process had monotonous work which I found very boring. Work place culture, there is nothing fun to work with this employer. They do provide snacks which is of good quality. I use to enjoy most during the lunch break when I get to talk to colleagues. If you want to make money and nothing but money, this is the right employer for you. Incentives on extra work or weekend work is exceptionally good.

My First Experience for a Job

I am very excited to work in this company and its my first interview for a job. I hope this company teach me which is beneficial for my future and and i also learn practical experience

Worst and fake company in the world

A slave or bonded labour has more freedom and choice than an employee working in XL Dynamics. Becoming a beggar is better than working in this company. My biggest mistake in life was to join this company. You will be humiliated every day by the HR, your supervisor and management of the company. Everyday in the morning, you have to sign a pledge that states that you will not commit a mistake even by mistake and if you commit a mistake, you will be fired. Join this company if you want to get diabetes, blood pressure, piles and many other diseases. You are not allowed to talk to your colleagues even for a second despite working for 12 hours in a day. Many employees withhold farting as security guards roam around them continuously and thus the employees suffer from constipation. The company will fire you if you go to washroom multiple times. I wish the management of the company all the bad luck. I hope the Indian and US laws notice the company's unethical work practices that include ill treatment of employees and underwriting the US government loans in India even though the employees do not have DE Underwriter license. I wish the management get affected with several diseases rather than the employees suffering from the same. I pray to god that the company should be shut down immediately and the management get paralyzed and bedridden for the rest of their lives.

Good pay

Good pay and providing good training sessions. Work environment is too strict. Lots of HR policies, Learned to work in high pressure and long hours work shifts,

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

No worklife balance

No Job Security

Hiring and firing is always on. No job security at all. No learning at all in most of the teams. They will change your salary structure any time. No salary increment. Issuing of warning letter is very common here. You can't talk to your collegue in a shift of 10 hours guard will write your name and warning letter will be issued.

Pros

Earlier it was salary but now its not there

Cons

No work life balance and highly insecure

Feels like Working in Jail

I strictly advice not to go to work if you're looking for a good secure job, they treat their employees like criminals, not allowed to talk to each other n even take hygiene breaks, they only want Thier employees to work like robots for long hours. Zero Employee oriented, self centred company

Pros

Salary

Cons

Everything except Salary

There is no job security. They just want machines . Xld is handling us company's profile and as per there moods xld doing cutting in employees. Having good ctc but not having security for job.

No work life balance

The pain of employee working here cant be explained in words. Now company has stop making appraisals. Monthly Variable will be 40% of your salary which depends on your performance and leaves in month.

worst company

one of the worst company. a day in xl dynamics is like a day spent behind bars only good about it was salary packages management is useless, dont have proper decision making skills

If you are in need of Money you can work here

Not at all a fun place to work, Management need to improve a lot If you are in need of Money you can work here

Na

No work life balance.management does not care about employees future. Supervisors are less qualitative.Attitude is more than quality,management does not want interact with employees

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Excellent salary packages, Bad work culture, No job security

Salary Packages are best in the industry, but the work culture is probably worst you will ever see. Management is often caught off guarded to the business requirement which leads to work life balance issues for all employees.

No exposure, Bad working environment, No appreciation, etc

The work environment is not at all good. we can not talk to each other in work place. There is rounder keep watching like there was monitor in school if someone talk, he writes his name and inform to team HR.Only motivation to work here is good salary. No growth.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Only Cons

Great experience

Great place to work .Nice environment and very competitive place. Had a great experience.very good staff and nice he department team.Open management and honest appraisals.

Worst company to work

No work culture. Employee cant talk with each other. No standardized process. Any graduate can do a work still they employ MBA candidate. Need to work 7 days a week if volume is high. No personal growth. No job security. Only good salary.

Good

Got various opportunities to grow and develop my skills. Completing projects within the deadline. Could learn and implement excel knowledge.

An amicable place to work with , and a bit harder due to its shift timing.I learned basics of US mortgage and about US financial Market. A good team I got and it was fortunate to be working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at XL Dynamics Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

• XL Dynamics Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?