Xmedia Solutions

Xmedia Solutions Employee Reviews

We can learn lot of basic structure, and learn new things and implement on current projects. They treat good at interview and in working. We can learn lot of domains in this company. Infrastructure also good.
I came here as fresher for php fresher jobs.I learned there through internship 6months..After sixmonths, they recruit me as junior employee. There seniors are very friendly and teach me many concepts and logics..They helped me lot. I went as fresher.But now i learned lot. After 1 year, now i do individual projects. Thanks to xmediasolutions for this opportunity..Because none otherplace cant gave opportunities to grow..But in xmedia they gave me opportunity to grow and learn.Thankyou xmedia and team..Thankyou for specially phpteam head.
Not much more about this company. Quite politics. Good to learn. But not much more than to explore. focuses on your weakness much more than your works
This is one of the best company and training those people whose are they working in that organisation. Its friendly work experience. The work flow was good.
Pros
Cons
Nice place to work at because the management is employee friendly. The hardest part is little work pressure is there, but we can learn lot of things..