Xpressbees logistics

Xpressbees logistics Employee Reviews

Logistics is the only way to know about people more than ever.It helps to know the places and can earn upto 18k per month, its depend on your work and involvement.
It's a worst company I never seen in my career. Management was not thinking about the employees they also depend on their business only. No proper induction from HR side, worst HR people are working there if try to call HR minimum 20 calls you want to dial after that only HR will attend the call that to for 2 minutes only. No senior will help you because that kind of situation was created by them only. My simple suggestions you can stay home rather then joining this company.
Cons
Everyday we deliver 60+ parcels. We are facing new challenges everyday while at work. Sometimes customers are not available at their location and even not pick cell phone that situation is typical for us
This is a very nice courier company Xpress bees i am very interested in company but my they are not enough money my work sufficient it's very low selary.
Nyc. Logestic company i am Learnt there many types of things about public behaviour relationship with customers tricks of customers motivation etc. xpressbees is good platform for skill biltup.
Attendance maintain , mail comanation , manpower maintain , create reports of vehicle & follow up local vehicle, etc.I completed my graduation from Kanpur University at B.Sc. Hons. Mathematics in 2019 & completed my higher secondary education at pure science in 2015 . I have aslo knowledge of basic computer. Now i live at kestopur ( south kolkata ) near airport.I was working at ( logistics company ) Myntra online shopping company for 12 months as a assistant logistics hub operation. Currently i am working at Xpressbees company as a supervisor.I m looking a suitable logistics job near my location. I know Bengali , Hindi and English languages.
It was a bad experience to work in Xpressbees Logistics Pvt. Ltd. Working in this company was not bad but the most other employees were the worst who were torturing me a lot.
I was an employee of this company at Arunachal Pradesh. I did work really hard using my own vehicle risking life in the potholes filled hilly road but it's been three months since my salary is pending and after repeated request and appeal the Northeast HR incharge of the Logistics express bees company Khyatiman have not responded n given any explanation. I am very muchkucdisappointed and
I doing job here from last year October till now company's management is most weakly point so I don't recommend this job to other job seekers that's my opinion
No leave encashment, no proper FnF, no proper response from the HR team, no proper payout. Overall, I had a worst experience. Its been 50+ days that I have resigned from this company and till date I didnt receive my FnF. If I call the HR, no response.
Every company has its pros n cons. But this company has no cons. Xpressbees is a nice company with free and nourishing environment. Employees are treated very well and taken care of.
Xpressbees logistics is a growing company. It growing fantastically witn in four years. There is a good management support to the employees and good team leader. There is no issue for a salary.every month salary is on time. There is a opportunities of promotion.
Most high level Work.. Low salary.. During extra level working hours ..Timing morning 7 to eve 6 ..So tired.. And Supervisor not help in our company worst company of Xpressbees logistics pvt Ltd
Pros
Expressbess
Cons
Pvt Ltd
My character is all over related to aur organisation products in process in all over India for wedding and send mail and follup mail to mail and confirmation
Pros
Depending in our organisation
Cons
Some thing
I am working with this since 6 to 7 months all the employees are so professional and helpful. And all supervisors have a lot of experience and help to do best work.
Pros
Low timing
Cons
Labor work
Focus on the company and your individual experience is good Provide reasons for why you liked or disliked working at the company cause of working hours.
nothing much to say, job roles are not fixed, organisation structure is not fixed. very tight scheduled work, No work culture NO Saturday offs working is always under too much stress No job security
I have lots of memory of challenges of starting days. That was great experience when i was joined the Organization. I haven't any Team & Infra to Manage & Operate the work smoothly. Step by Step i made the team faithfully & achieved all excellence & proved our capability. I learned that Patience, Faith & Hard Work isn't any replacement. The Management of Team is Supportive & Action Oriented. There is great Workplace Culture. The hardest part of the job is that the huge volume are getting at Festival Time & the same should be prepared to manage & handle within TAT. That is the most enjoyable part of Job and got appreciation from superior and management for excellence.