XYZ

XYZ Employee Reviews

India30 reviews

Good for freshers

God for freshers. In this company you will be learn new technologies. And many more ,so it is very good for. You

Jeioeiewj

Health” in terms of definitions for humans means a state of the body that is totally free from any illness or injury. Being healthy should be a part of our lifestyle as a whole. Good health and a happy mind are priceless possessions that one can have. If one is healthy, he or she can always work on getting wealth, however, wealth without good health is useless.Going on a daily walk, pursuing a hobby, staying fit, eating well can be various ways to maintain your health. It is necessary to live a healthy life to prevent chronic diseases and short-term illnesses. It is also important to feel good about yourself and take care of your health for enhanced self-esteem and self-image. Good health brings us joy, happiness and gratefulness. Adopting a healthy lifestyle by doing what is right for your body hence becomes really important for us at a young age.

Awesome place to work , fun environment , chill people . Average management . Shuttle service available . Going at a rapid pace . There are people who play politics sometimes.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Less salary

Stressful environment

There was no life work balance because of which i faced multiple problems in my family. There was no job security and taking a leave was such a havoc.

Not so goos

Fine. Good comaonay but work pressure high. Revision is there every time in work you do. No coordination in team. Project and being delay. No support

Good company

Good company, work life balance is also good But it always depends on team , so can't say much about it ,it's okay, or it is not the good way to recommend the company finally completed 150 minimum characters to review.

Fydydxd

Over all good, pay, work life balanceOver hikes, locations, pay, transportation, cafeteria, food, work environment, higher management, monthly hikes

Pros

Ig gvivgvt

Productive and fun workplace

You will get to learn a lot from the team. Everyone seems to be supporting and help you enhance your skills. Sometimes the job does get stressful but it's okay.

company is worst

the company doesn't care about its employees and has the worst employee benefits. top management is unstructured and in each corner there is politics.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everthing

Management is stupidNo work life No life No balance None Choice is yoursLiving Good food and the maintaince depends on you and your work life balance

Pros

Free

Cons

Long

Good..we have to properly use the resources and shape our self .It's all about the boss .. if boss is not good it's not a worth to work..The company can provide the cab and other things.. biased incentives

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Bonus issues

Ok ok place not very good

Good company but pays less deals in steel alloys and other thingsenvoirmnet is good enough but pay wise it's less and was very start at that time but ok...

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

5 horurs

Good Experience

Had really good experience, learned many new things, Good working team. Senior were more cooperative and understanding. Overall had good working experience.

Pros

Always got new things to learn

Cons

I like to accept new challenges but never got chance to explore my self

Best compeny no problem

To develop interpresnonal skills while working on gast changing environnement with good exposure and opportunities to establish myself. Toi be always willingness to learn as learning si an endless processus.

Pros

xyz

Cons

Xyz

Overall experience is OK

Lot of opportunities to learn about helicopter systems. How they behave during malfunctioning and how to deal with them. Overall aim is airworthiness.

Dfuj

"I love being able to assist others in finding better job opportunities. It's so rewarding to speak to candidates during their first week of a new position with one of our clients.

Pros

Xyz

Cons

Xyz

Good company

This is very good company, very good work life balance, very good work culture , nice staff, good projects, overall its a very good company to work in.

Balanced Work Life

Pretty good company to work at for a place like Vadodara. Management is very supportive and promotes learning and growth. Hard part is the work hours which tend to extend if urgent things come up as there is no push back then.

somehow good job productivity is high.workplace is longway.

work place is good.but long way to my home.personally growth r average.even has company so obbouviy politics r there in management.

Pros

nothing

Cons

longways to travell.

A Work Day

A great company with great work environment. I enjoy a lot here personally as well as professionally. Good Project ,good mentors, good scope.

Good

• Expertise in US staffing and full desk recruiting experience with multinational companies. • Accuracy and ability to follow through, capable of working as a team and independently with Fast-paced deadline oriented situation. • Interpersonal and organizational skills and excellent communication skills. • Experience in analyze, understand and identify the primary and secondary skills of the Requirements efficiently.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at XYZ. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• XYZ