Y-AXIS OVERSEAS CAREERS

Y-AXIS OVERSEAS CAREERS Employee Reviews

India363 reviews

timingincrementincentivemedicalcolleaguepolicyfresherculture

Y axis is the best work place I have worked at with an amazing work culture. Everyday there was something new to learn and new people to meet with. And the allowances are good.

Pros

Travel allowances, insurance

Cons

6 days working

Good organization to work

I have been working in Y axis since 2019. Here the most interesting thing is all directors are women. And Hr managers are very employee concerned. Every time they come up with employee centric schemes. "Take a walk" is one of them. And most important thing is there is a good opportunity for learning and growing with the company.

Y-AXIS OVERSEAS CAREERS insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Support from manager
  • Time and location flexibility

Good company

Y axis is a company where your talent can recognize and get paid. I have not found any politics which normally observed in every company. Here we get more incentives for our work.

Good Organisation

Y axis is a very good organisation. I am enjoying my work over here. The management and co workers are very helpful. I can say you can get a respectful work life in Y axis overseas careers.

Good company

As of now what I have observed in this company : 1. Friendly colleagues 2. Good management 3. Very neat and hygiene office 4. High packages and incentives 5. No work load, no heavy targets 6. You will enjoy your work

Fantastic team I got

Such a pleasent atmosphere around me. Every co employee supporting and giving guidance. I got shocked how they are like a family. Why because this was not happen in my previous organisation. Every employee's dream company.

Amazing place to work at

Wonderful work culture. Work life balance is amazing. You get to learn more new things over here. You have lots of support from team members and they are very helpful in nature.

Health conscious management

Y axis is really amazing. Initially I had a doubt about this company but once I onboarded I realized how good work culture they have built from years. Recently Y axis management has initiated "Take a walk" program. which means, employees can have a walk at nearest parks in the evening of working hours.

I am enjoying my work over here

Seriously no one believes if say about the work culture in Y axis. What a team coordination and support. You can learn plenty of new things here. Trust me once you step in to this organization you won't go back.

Good organisation

It's beneficial for people who seek a long-term perspective because, in contrast to other immigration organisations, it does have that kind of potential. In the 2 years I've worked here, this is the best immigration organisation I've seen.

Stressless environment

"They treat you like a person rather than an employee." That is reflected in the benefits and how management approaches employees; there is no yelling and screaming about problems, only collaboration and ideas. The office environment is both enjoyable and expansive. Because of the pace and ingenuity around every corner, it is a very challenging company. Once again Thank you Y-Axis.

learning new things

A reputable business with lots of learning chances. excellent training for the visa application procedure. Workload management is effective for learning. Happy to be a part of the y-axis.

Good management

Good working place and working culture. Management cares for their employees. Good support from the senior staff. Good appraisals and promotions. Good salaries and incentives.

Fun place to be at and learning hub

it's a place where the carreer aspirations are met, working hours are long but they are wothwhile as they allow you plenty of time to learn new technologies and sharpen your skills.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Jyg

Worst company to work with. All ways sales , I wouldn't recommend for any one to work hear . HYD BRANCH IS MUCH BETTER , BANGLORE BRANCH IS THE WOREST BRANCH.

Excellent Work Life Balance

Transparent company and employee-friendly policies. Good respect and care for the employees. Working culture, work atmosphere and job security are good. Pay and benefits are good. Good appraisals and promotions.

Pros

Good management, Working culture, Policies, Medical benefits

Professional Work Atmosphere

The company and management are good. Colleagues and managers are very helpful. Good coordination and communication between the teams and management. Professional work atmosphere. Good pay, incentives and medical benefits. Flexible work hours.

Pros

Flexible timings, Medical benefits, Pay, Incentives

Good Company

company is very good. Wonderful employer. Management makes every employee feel a part of the Company. Excellent package.and incentives. Medical insurance and other benefits. Good promotions and increments.

Pros

Timings, Work atmosphere, Working Culture, Policies

Great Place To Work

Friendly work environment. Good working culture and work-life balance. Managers and staff are very friendly. Good learning opportunities. Good salaries and incentives. Promotions and increments are good.

Pros

Flexible timings, Pay, Medical insurance

Professional Work Atmosphere

Management is good. Good professional experience. Best training provided to improve your skills. Flexible hours and shifts. Work atmosphere and working culture is good. Work-life balance and job security is good. Pay and benefits are excellent.

Pros

Good management, Work atmosphere, Working culture, Medical benefits

Great Culture

Company is good and supportive.Management cares and respects his employees. Employee-friendly work environment. Managers and team members are very helpful. Pay and benefits are good. Excellent medical benefits.

Pros

Flexible timings, Pay and Incentives, Promotions, Policies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Y-AXIS OVERSEAS CAREERS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Y-AXIS OVERSEAS CAREERS with