Y-AXIS SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
View all Y-AXIS SOLUTIONS PVT LTD reviews

Y-AXIS SOLUTIONS PVT LTD

Y-AXIS SOLUTIONS PVT LTD Employee Review

Best Employee Centric Comapany

I have worked at Y-Axis full time for 6 years. It is secure and comfortable place to work. Great recognition for employees. High competitiveness in promotions. Good transparent company and supportive team culture. High potential career growth. Good working and learning platform. I improved my self a lot. It is a great and amazing career at Y-Axis.

Pros

Good Incentives

Same role

Work is good management is not that caring towards employees

Work is good, only drawback is management is not that great and caring towards employees is ok ok. We can learn new things here. Good incentives. Completely domestic.
Same role

Great Job Security

I worked with good team who can support each and every step. The work life balance is great. Good scope of learning. Good motivation and recognition of the employees. Really appreciate the work culture. Good work place for everyone. Full secure and safety for women employees. Employees gets salaries on time. Good salary hike and increments.Good job security. Absolutely an employee friendly company.

Pros

Best Incentives and Increments

Cons

No cons
Same location

Amazing Experience

I had a great experience with Y-Axis team. Good policies and professional management. Disciplined and friendly working culture. Supportive and skilled staff. Management is always reachable and helpful. Good recognition for performance and talent. Always coming forward to introduce new technologies in working environment. Very good international exposure. Best salaries and incentives. MNC facilities and no work pressure. Day shift and flexible timings. It is a great experience for me to work for this company.

Pros

Increments, Awards

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Y-AXIS SOLUTIONS PVT LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Y-AXIS SOLUTIONS PVT LTD with