YASH Technologies

YASH Technologies Employee Reviews

India186 reviews

technologysapprojectseniorbalanceculturesalaryfresh

Good work life balance without micromanagement

The company offers a good work life balance. It has limited clients in Java domain. Policies are employee friendly. You can't expect much of technological learnings.

Pros

Flexible timings, friendly atmosphere, reasonable policies.

Cons

Limited clients, quality of work, lack of learnings.

Abrupt relieving from firm with no prior info.

Firm is completely contrast to the anticipations I had before joining. Be it work, be it policies, name it , what not,. I have asked to provide the project where there is a scope of upgrading my skill and i expected a challenging role. But they made me work on the same technology which I already had enough hands on and experience. Working on SAP note implementation can be easily handled by a beginner with no experience. There is no point in giving same task to a consultant and ruin a budding career.Management doesn’t even bother about your concerns. they want the client to be happy. Let employee be on ventilator, finish the task and die . With unsatisfactory in work, I put down the papers for better opportunity. Would you believe it, they directly relieved me from the organization without any email confiramtion in prior. That’s how the value and importance they give to an employee who contributed his efforts. HR has no voice and are controlled by project managers. I would suggest not to prefer the firm who have aspiration to upgrade your skill set, expecting employee friendly environment.

YASH Technologies insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job

Not much project. Management is pretty bad.

If you are a CSE or IT branch fresher and really want to learn and grow in your career then please avoid this company. Rule of thumb any company that is asking you to sign a bond of more than a year is not a good company. Mainly they work on SAP and doesn't matter what they hire you on there is very less chance that you will work on that. Appraisal and training both are big joke in this company.

Growing company with healthy culture

a typical day at work would be to analyse and understand customer problems, respond to RFPswhat you learned- leadership lessons, digitalmanagement- supportiveworkplace culture- employee friendly the hardest part of the job - career paththe most enjoyable part of the job - possible to explore a spectrum of technologies.

Productive environment

Salary benefits are good but no job security. Good guidence from the senior team members. Need to concentrate in employee benefits and job security.

no work pressure, perfect work-life balance.

Overall Yash is a great place to work. Personal growth, supportive management. You can express your thoughts freely with management. Good for work-life balance.

Great to Work Here

| had a great time eating delicious food at your restaurant. The waitersand waitresses were commied to great service and were very friendly. Theatmosphere was awesome and | deflnitely liked that you have a very modernstyle. Most importantly, every food and drink on your menu tasted great!

Productive & good colleague

* If you are too good at your skills, that's an advantage all will ask you. In my 2 years of experience here I learn Banking domain-specific work.* Supportive management.* Workplace culture good.* Hardest part when you, are on notice period.

Pros

Learning

Cons

When you are on notice period, you will know.

No work life balance

I associate Yash Technologies with a painful experience. It's stuck with this companies name. I had a personal emergency, I requested wfh for few days and was asked to take LWP. They want the best performance from u. U cannot expect the same from them in terms of package and work-life balance. Terrible culture.

Overall all good

Overall all good, good management, healthy workplace culture. Got chance to learn many new things. Good support of colleagues and seniors. I strongly recommend.

Good Place to work if you are assigned to any project

HR activities are very good here. Let say for every occasion there is something. I worked in different locations Indore, Pune Hinjewadi Office Phase 3 and Pune Magarpatta Tower 15 and Tower 3. It was really amazing experience. Canteen servers is very good food here

Productive and collaborative workplace

good work-life balanceknowledgeable colleaguescollaborative environmentgood and supportive managementfun activitieshelpful HRplenty of opportunities

Productive and healthy work environment

Lateral will get good hike in the time of joining.They have less client .Learning wise this company is good .Yearly hike is single digit.Job security is good in this company there is no hire and fire policy.

Pros

Diwali Gift, birthday gift, marriage leave, job security

Cons

Less client, long time bench, less yearly hike

Productive work space

V nice experience company Best future , good knowledge hub , staff family members trated management , food free, transport, employment good pice mind work delivery, on work pressure, done on time delivery projects

Pros

Free lunch, transport

Cons

Long hrs

good place to work

All Good and good management, benefitsAll festivals njoy like at homeFraternity managementCan learn new things to improveYearly benefits, but only thing is Variable pay paid less..

Good company

I have been worked Yash for 3+ years,the work environment was good,the way they receive the feedback from the employees was good,they used to celebrate every festivals,events they used to take us team lunch,team dinner

Pros

Health benefits, travel allowance

Cons

No, over all it was good

if you are desperate for job, I would recommend this

not for experienced candidates, I would look elsewhere if you are desperate for job, I would recommend this, If you are into SAP kinda of profile then this is the place for you, but the workload is pretty heavy

Productive and fun workplace

New challenges in the working technology.New learning scope because of multiple client culture.Unacceptable by OEM and taken challenge by YASH Team, delivered to the Client satisfaction.

As the summary title says, Yash Technologies is a great place to work. I have to think deeply to criticize on any point. Best work culture, job security, work-life balance, senior management is approachable, world-class office space with good amenities.

Pros

Flexible timings, 2 work from home in a month, table-tennis and carrom, other hr engaging events

Cons

Hard to upgrade your hardware system

Internal politics

Initially started with best business unit and later on moved to other unit which have lot of have internal politics, but work life and culture is good.

Great place to work Job security is more. Posted at client side mainly. So get to learn many things. Good to learn new technologies as client suggests for project.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at YASH Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare YASH Technologies with