Yatra.com

Yatra.com Employee Reviews

my work experience in this company is very good. if i get another opportunity to work with yatra, i would love to do. good workplace culture and support.
When I joined in 2013 it was very good atmosphere . There was no work pressure and it was good work life balance. However came to know later on with some friends that the work culture is not so great any more .
Pros
Transportation and incentives
Cons
I had good experience an good time to work in this company with my boss and with my seniors . I was there like Airport Protocol got Foreign Delegations
Pros
This is one of the hf best multi national company in tourism sector
Cons
My job was of 24*7 . There was no fix timing of work because I was there as Protocol .
Colleagues are good and have a lively team out in Bangalore but.Poorly managed. Employees are not treated well. Management is not up to the mark. Need to improve a lot
Actually in the workers life each and every day is Typical at their workplace. i have learned lots of things from seniors in my workplace. the most interseting fact of the job is to explain the customer about your services.
Yatra is a total party culture Company. I have faced many challenges within the organization. We have a very tough competition within us. The management knows very well to play with us.
Pros
On time salaries & reimbursement
Cons
There is no Proper decision maker
The process for performance reviews varies between companies, so you should ask your peers and maybe even your boss what to expect. You should be keeping daily or weekly work journals with your completed tasks and some sort of ranking system for their importance, and you should also keep a tab on how your successes aided the company.
Easy to approach top management Freedom to express your views Better appraisals Should reward hard working employees Too frequent changes in key strategic decisions hampers growth
There work culture is good and HR is good, she manage to reduce employees stress with playing the different games in every Friday. And there everybody are friendly.
Overall it was a good experience working with Yatra.com. Good incentives. Friday fun activities on floor. Annual bonuses Off-site team building activities.
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
Less pay out
Working with yatra was quite an experience. Being in 21st century they were not using any sort of HR tool with a strength of 2500 employees, so this was a big challenge to manage the data of employees. Apart from it, management support was excellent and culture was also very good.
they treat contractual employees and permanent employes as same. good work culture. supportive management. good at understanding the need of the employee. good salary benifits. good fun activites.
Twice in a month its a very tough time for finance department when BSP payment is due. I Have learned alot especially how to work in a pressure and stressful period of time. Workplace culture is too eco friendly with all team members, having fun on working time. Hardest part of job is only one which is PAYMENT day of BSP IATA.
Pros
Some times outing with clients to promote our sales.
A typical day always the same in an office. Work and work only. To much pressure and a helping hand is very very poor. Management support is poor. The job is secured but will not get a chance to move ahead.
Not much growth in the company. As far as job security is concerned, I think no private sector offers that however be prepared for annual layoffs. Payment is good compared to the company standards.
Job satisfaction level depends on your team manager and your team along with level of work according to your degree. on this basis i will rate 3/5.so over all fine but not satisfied from inside.
It's was greate fun to work and very good culture and staff for great support and very stress free job. No time burden and nothing compare to this i enjoyed my days lot
Pros
Very peacefull and individual performing role.
Cons
Nothing.
very good company as far as growth and experienced is concerned. very cooperative management. very helpful colleagues. work environment is very positive
Pros
work timing is flexible
Cons
job security
Yatra has good work life balance but after its recent merger, there have been stark changes in the core nature of work at hand therefore some uncertainty about future of the company remains
work culture was very professional, got to learn lots of customer services excel , ms words , work online portal time management , fun environment work in team
Good for the start of your career, you would learn a lot of you get a good team to work in. Over all it is great. I would recommend working you to work here
  1. Employee Reviews