Yes Bank

Yes Bank Employee Reviews

The bank is very well to work place but after all it is depend on our reporting authority to managing thier team as a Family or as a business things only.
Pros
Only in training
Cons
Business hours
Excellent place For Learning branch Banking Operation and sales. Supportive Staff Most Important Thing is every day you have to prove your productivity in branchIt's hard to maintain your work life balance
Overall good experience. Teamwork and guidance from TLs was the takeaway. Internal and external trainings are available. Working on your own craft is allowed and appreciated.
A typical day at work Learned about team spirit Management is good Working place is not good Toughest job
In this organization learned a lot of things about the Banking and the terms of Banking. This is one of the large sectors to understand and in this organization, I understand a lot of things. Management is helpful and really understand their employee's capability and skill.
Pros
Time to time they introduce extra curricular activities, we play games, drama and quizzes etc.
Cons
Long hours and appraisal are not sured.
Yes bank is a largest bank and work culture is very good employees are friendly my branch manager is very supportive he is working like a friend all employees
Nice structure for work, job security feel like. Product service is good management is very good.. Time relaxation. I just want to again work here for long term..
My 1st year was quite good. However, since last 1.5 year there have been lot many changes, resignations in the unit and organisation and now this work place is unbearable.
Pros
Well paid compared to peer private players
Cons
Dull culture
The ideologies of the bank are good but it lacked implementation due to management failures.Most the employees faced racism from senior officers while i worked there.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
No proper management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Yes Bank?
Credit department was best Good learning Experience. Cooperative senior staff Learned a lot from risk manager very nicely they taught everything Great time in yes bank.
Pleasure working in yes bank has a data entry operator fun work place with productive but timings I could not manage it was from 9 to 7 so I could not other than that good company
Pros
Lunch break was 1 hour
Cons
Short breaks
Fully unfocused Buisness strategy. No job security. No planning for day activities. Work environment is average. Dressing trends are formals. Working area is good.
Pros
Service based
Cons
Stress for unnecessary activities
Surat 1cluster is good. Mine is Surat 2 little bit not happy with that but yes one thing is there yes bank best bank.I overall enjoyed yes sometimes it difficult but great.
World Class Banking Services in india employee Friendly Bank With Great Management and Product!!! All Segments are Focus our responsibility and only Focus on customer satisfaction!!!
Good organization but supervisor are not so great some of them are idots in nut shell and some are very good. If they like the person even if the person is not capable they will give the position to that person due to which organizations is loosing brand value. Because of poor service and knowledge
Pros
Future is good
Cons
Brand name has spoiled
company product design not good and exception more this very challenging for an employee some times manager not supporting team not educated manager and no sense how to treat a teammate
YES Bank is a very good place to work with! I personally loved the way YES Bank values its employees contribution be it any staff. The work-life balance is excellent.
I learned a lot of things at yes bank. At yes bank I have almost served at all desks to all type of customers. But the life is very stressful at office and even at home.
Top managemant dosent knoe what happening at lower leval and our businss heas i. E. BH, CH, area managers givea very dominating and third class treatment. Third class work culture having yes bank. They dont care about any employees future or life,
I am grateful to my boss and my entire team for believing me . It was great learning experience for me I had learnt lots of thing in this organisation
Before morotorium good. But now the management is pushing and pressuring the staff. Its very bad work atmosphere. Higher level management was not understanding the problems of lower level staff
  1. Employee Reviews