Yokogawa

Yokogawa Employee Reviews

Good place to wotk in yokogawa It gives good learning opportunity in DCS,ESD Distributed organization as per zones and work profile.Good support from Bangalore office
The company as a leader in Plant Automation and Instrumentation has a solid base in the Energy, Oil & Gas, Steel and Chemical Sectors. The role of a sales executive is to tend to existing customers and to generate new business from both user base and consulting partners. Work environment on the whole is fairly good with dedicated co-workers who have been in the field for many years.
Pros
Strong exposure to the field of automation
Cons
Tedious at times
- Yokagawa IA Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. (YTI) work timing is from 9:00am to 6:00pm. - Explored and learnt a new domain i.e. Industrial Automation. - Mangement followed an open door policy that helped the employees to voice their concerns if any and the management considers it with an open mind. - Co-workers are very friendly, supportive, and helpful - The products that are developed in Yokogawa are installed on systems in the control room of a plant. It was a challenge to know how the product works. However, we had other alternatives that helped the Technical Publication team to develop documents. - Very friendly enviornment.
YOKOGAWA INDIA LIMITED COMPANY ,Im joined as fresher,Im learned so many things itz verry help full to my future growth.Our senior engineer and our team management will trained me perfectly.Really thank of YOKOGAWA.
Pros
Free tifin, Lunch, Cabe.
Cons
Work culture is good. but no proper compensation for employees. Most of the job profiles require a lot of travel. Travel compensation is also very less. Allowances are paid very less.
the training period is excellent. the training staff are very frank with everyone as if any one have doubt then can answer it any time any where.
Pros
free lunch and transport
Cons
nothing
Had a great exposure to different field instruments of Yokogawa. Also learn how to automate the DCS systems and learn how to interact with customers.
Pros
Food facilities.
Cons
Work load
A good company to work for engineers looking for opening in the field of automation. Got a chance to work on Yokogawa DCS. Had an excellent opportunity and gained International exposure and projects. Enjoyed working with collegues and Leads were very co operative. Learned a lot from them.
Pros
International Projects and Exposure
Cons
Frequent travels
• Designing, developing, installing, managing and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes with the aid of DCS , PLC & Field Bus, SCADA (STARDOM ) &Field Instruments Module
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Low salary
company provides good working atmosphere but no security for job,low salary
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no security
I joined Yokogawa India Limited as a Trainee Engineer in Sep, 2011 and underwent through a rigorous training session of 1 month which helped me gain lot of knowledge about the Yokogawa tools(hardware and software). Immediately after the training was over, I was put into a project (South Pars Gas Field & Development) as a DCS Project Engineer and my managers and team lead were very helpful in guiding me through the whole project. To have a good exposure, I was being sent to Dubai to conduct the FAT along with my team lead. Further on due to good technical skills, I was being sent to TAKREER site in Abu Dhabi to successfully complete all the activities related to DCS Hardware including the networking of the panels as well as the activities related to Project Management. This real time exposure helped gain a lot of confidence and knowledge as well as made me capable enough to handle pressure situations in real time scenarios.
Pros
subsidized lunch and breakfast
Cons
short breaks
good experience good management learning cooperative staff
I learned Japanese Customer communication skills, the way of work environment is too good.
8 Hours working in day Learnt mmore about graphic design Management is very good Co workers r helpfull Correction Learning
Pros
free food
Cons
8 huors
 Termination and cable lay of instrumentation Panels. Tray and pulling work for MV/LV Cable, System Cable, Panel Internal external wiring and Control wiring. Installation of Cable Glands and termination with Control wiring. Point to Point loop
This is my first company.Typical day at work is my first salary day. good management. good co-workers.
It was my first job and it was something really special for me. Learned the basics of engineering. It was a great place to deal with different type of instruments, especially Field Instruments, transmitters and their calibration etc.
Pros
Free lunches, Learning
undergone a huge stress full job. very low skilled co-workers. no opportunity for growth. good place to learn.
Reputed company with very good employee friendly work culture.
Pros
Good Transportation facilities and other benifiets
Good opportunity to start with.Excellent place to learn.Provides opportunity for learning.
learned hard working, job Involvement, good Knowledge, How to co-ordinate with client. and Good Management.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
8.5 hours work / day
  1. Employee Reviews