YUM! Brands, Inc.

YUM! Brands, Inc. Employee Reviews

India11 reviews

Job is very disgusted and deadful to survive

This is most worse case of job i ever did.. The management is Redicolous and rgm is very arrogant, shift incharges are psycho.. I involved in yum nearly 12 months, 29 days but they are not deposit my provident fund amount... The timings are not as followed in online.. There is no value to do some few jobs as respect to our education..they are used like a maid.. It's very stressful.. Please respond the major authorities.. The salaries are very variation of as employees capable... I'm rip in this yum... Thank you to survive 13 months

Productive and fun

One of the best places I have worked so far. The work culture and supportive management with right growth plan will lure any one who looks for a career growth with Yum Brand

Pros

Growth Opportunity

Wonderful place to work

The day started with normal routine, technical inspection and quality audit checks were done on daily basis. I was more involved in managing a team, and gave training to the team and thus gave me more confidence with the work. The team was fabulous and the management was supportive and felt we were working within the team and understood the concerns and handled with care. Frequently traveled to different stores but this helped to meet new people and understood the concern one on one, this really made me bold and understood the exact work happening within the industry.

We had great training place to work with Above level person . Great support from Maintenance manger on field to work . Had a good time to work with company.

Yumis a good plae to work with good work life balance and great opportunities. Hard work pays here and there are enough opportunities to go abroad as well.

Good Team Work and very good culture driven

Very challenging task to handle and got developed very good skills to drive result with various tanning program and was in top 5 performer in country

Pros

BOGO Offer, 10 for 350 were hit 2 place in country promoting the product

Cons

worked for more then 18 hours

Developed Mindset

Good to work. Good to grow. Salary is good & forsee your growth very soon, secure company to work in. definetly a go ahead to join this company.

Pros

nice salary

Cons

family life balance

Reservation Executive

It was a good company to have communication skills development. I started with this Org & developed my skill in public speaking & communications.

Working culture

YUM is the best company I have come across who stands out for their culture. Their immense focus on building people capability is a true testimony to their mission 'Growth with a big heart". The leadership team ensures regular engagement with the team at all levels to instill the faith in them and make "YUM" a better working place.

Very employee friendly

Really good work atmosphere, clear finance guidelines, transparent communication with all levels of management

culture and work condition is good

complete restaurant operation observation and build on opportunities, enable and train the team in every step. To ensure customer interactions and satisfaction level is in place. Also review Ordering and inventory on daily basis. Ever single day is a learning with the team as well with the customers. No hard part of the job!!

Pros

team culture

Cons

Salary package

Ask a question about working or interviewing at YUM! Brands, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• YUM! Brands, Inc.