Zaloni

Zaloni Employee Reviews

India3 reviews

Good company to work at

Once you join Zaloni, within no time it becomes an integral part of you. It feels like your own family. When comes to work, people are as professional as anybody, but at the same time they are as friendly as may be your hostel roommate who will make you laugh, say insane jokes or do crazy stuff, but you know they are and will be always there for you. Fortunate to be part of Zaloni.

It very productive and great work environment.

Zaloni provided employees with ongoing opportunities and incentives to learn, develop and grow, both in establishing new job-specific hard skills, as well as softer skills that serve them well as individuals, and as managers and leaders. Most hardest part of my job when the release come we need to work on week-ends

Productive and Nice and Competitive Work Environment

The company is doing well and has a good product and services offering. It has a very fun and competitive work environment in Zaloni. The only thing that worries me is the Managements spontaneity and lack of execution on the vision. The have a very high attrition rate because of low employee satisfaction.

Pros

Good and strong product and services offering

Cons

Bad Management and high attrition

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zaloni. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Zaloni Reviews by Location

Learn about Zaloni in popular locations

• Zaloni
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?