Zee Learn Ltd

Zee Learn Ltd Employee Reviews

Good working experience with opportunities to learn new skills, meet new people, perform at various platforms. Traveling to new places and explore new challenges and get rewarded and appreciated.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Hectic schedules
Excellent company to work with on those day (2000 to 2005 and 2008 to 2015) when i had worked with them i have grown from lower level til higher level within the company.
never ending learning, nice management, ample team work, excellent colleagues. self driven organization, personal and professional growth possible. Good Fun @ work
Pros
good culture
Worked under various leaders during my tenure at zee learn. Overall i had good experience to work at Zee Learn ltd. Got Lot to learn and had opportunities to explore more. into my functional area.
As into Franchise Management ZLL is keen into customer service and development. As a workplace its collaborative with other departments also. Appreciation at from high level is always on priority for employees.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I got some amount if knowledge from zee learn were i have worked for around 2 years. Environment is good their but their is no growth or no salary hike.
Awesome experience, I would like to share my experience, I was started my career @ Zee Learn Ltd since January 2014, from 2014 to till date I was associated with this organisation. I feel really proud to be a part of this successful organisation.
No job security and work appreciation; management not open to ideas and its a one way communication channel. Only good for Content creation team..That's all
Career growth opportunities are less and rest goes without saying. However, culture wise it was best. Management issues are resolved always. Escalation is easy, bosses are approachable. Over all I rate 4/5.
Pros
Freedom to choose your style of working keeping ethics in mind.
Cons
With so much of multitasking skills, package is not matching.
After burning the office, there is no proper arrangement to work in office. (i learned about the company) Workplace culture is good flexible hours is the best
Cons
Amazing work culture Very helpful colleagues Creative freedom in work Good allowances for travel and food You get shares also after 2 years Strong training programs Good place to learn
Pros
Work culture, Learning experience, Creative freedom
Cons
Career growth path and pay
A good organisation to work with lots of travel & and daily targets, Have learnt to handle multiple investors with different scenario, Great to be associated
As a business group, it was an honour to be associated with Zee. It was a good learning as it gave me an opportunity to work for a completely new Industry "Education" (since it was a colaboration of Zee group with a Japanese Company Gakken in the Education field).
Zee Learn is into Education Busienss. They are the biggest prescholl barans in Asia. The Business has a seasonality. Their typical season starts from December to June.
Productive and fun work place. overall xperience was good.Zee Learn Ltd. is one of the most diversified premium education companies, which delivers learning solutions and training to various segments of society through its multiple divisions.
Good working atmosphere, lot of new things to learn. Being a brand its easily recognised. Systematic way of working. Managerial skiils are highly required as there are HNI clinets .
Pros
All allowances
Cons
maximum travel
I excelled my Performance with the help of great working environment and excellent work life balance . Also there was the continuous learning which helps me to become great Achiever .
Pros
Excellent Working Environment
Cons
Nothing to share
1) Need to visit school every day . need to do the class room observation. To interact with the teachers for effective content usage and to provide regular trainings 2) i have Understood the complete pedagogy to be used in the schools 3) management : Very co-operative management and always getting support from office 4) Challenge :To convert the teaching mode to a facilitators mode 5) the most enjoyable part of the job : Flexibility in working and a good working environment
Here is very few chance to prove your self as well as there is no job security.
Starts by 8:30 am & ends by 08:40 - 09:00 pm (too long hours) Learn - SAP, Tally & How to cope up with pressure. Management - Nice Co-workers - Nice, Helping. Hardest Part - Low Salary. Enjoyable Part - Working in pressure.
Pros
Great Learing Expereiance
Cons
Long Hours
I learn each day new things.Management is good.Co-workers are co-operative.The hardest part of the jod is to realize that you are not perfect.The most enjoyable part is the kids over there.
  1. Employee Reviews