Zee News

Zee News Employee Reviews

India41 reviews

newslotgoodworkworkinglearnenjoyplace

It's a very good experience

It's a very good company and superb policymakers it's a very good company to work and grow. It's very much professional experience with good experience. It's an amazing and unforgotten experience.

Productive workplace

It was a place where the staff was very supportive and i got to learn a lot of new skills. The staff was friendly. The atmosphere was motivating and relaxing.

Zee News insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

it was an excellent experience to work there and Learnt so Many things

Zee News has produced so many reporters , anchors , and even produced the Leaders in electronic Media .Zee News is like an institution who has shown the world of media in the competitive world.

Productive and Fun Work place with lots to learn

One of the largest and efficiently managed media houses in India providing an immense opportunity to learn and Grow A typical day would be a roller coaster ride managing the multi functional role, but was fun to work along with people of different caliber and knowledge

Good stable company to work for but not a good pay master

Zee is a good media company to start your career and grow both professionally and financially but as compared to the industry, the salaries will always be below the average.

Pros

loads of opportunities

Cons

below industry average pay

Good company to work for!

Zee gives you a great platform to hone your skills & contribute in the larger organisational goals. Very few organisations take care of their employees in a way that Zee does!

done cam set up and many more

it was nice to work with zee, good expreince lot of knowledge of camera, lighting.,i have learn more from zee it was like school which i can become a creative cameraman since for long time

Pros

getting da

Cons

8 hrs

Bureau Chief

Zee news is the oldest private Media house in the country. It has its own pride. I had grown here as a young reporter to a Bureau head. So this company had given me ample opportunity to grow and develop.

Pros

Positive attitude and scope to learn

Cons

lacks pro-active attitude

zee news is a good company to work with

I have spent 8 years in zee news and the atmosphere is very friendly and good. This company provides you the opportunity to grow with the company. Management is also very helpful.

Pros

Atmosphere is healthy and safe

Cons

to change the department

Useful for learning n caring toward the employee

This is good for learning n they do take care of their employeen keep motivating for good cause HR policy also very good, they d take care of their employee , at the end of the year they give incentive also to their employee

Pros

Incentive

Decent place

Spent only 30 days in the organization and got the opportunity to interview some top celebrities from Bollywood industry. Also understood how a news channel functions.

productive

good place to work. it was very good learning experience. staff & bosses are very professional. during my almost 5 yr stint i developed as very good reporter

Pros

good work atmosphere

Cons

need to improve their salary scale

Immensely organized, well-managed and pro-learning workplace

My duties as an intern included writing, editing, proof-reading, creating and uploading news content for the website. I used to work closely with the news team, photographers and editors.

More Proffessional

The Zee news Ltd,Managment has given more freedom to employees to perform well in their respective roles.its an employee friendly organisation.but the then key hold personalities who drove the system in regional level were worst,resulting the regional channel in Telugu went ruined. But,skill development,employee welfare,appraisal,were extremely well .

Pros

No hidden agendas, No managment line, very transperant and crediable

Cons

No regional approach

congenial for working

Splendid place for work. There was no hindrances for execution. Employees always felt free to think and work. What was special in this organisation was regular increment.

Pros

Intellectually strong

Cons

financially robust

Good place to start career.

Good to start my career. free to work enjoy daily work of maintenance and troubleshooting the problem work on It part also.

The compensation and benefits is way less than other counterpart companies

Follows traditional systems of HR and in general business administration. The company needs to update its processes and reinvent itself as a better company to work.

Good Workplace

It is indeed a very good workplace where one can feel homely atmosphere. I have learned lots of things in this organization as I was a fresher when joined here.

Professional

Efficient work and a lot to learn. Processes in place and professional approach. Fast pace of work and a lot of competition that keeps everyone busy.

...

I like working at this place as something different and interesting comes up everyday. Everyday looks like a challenge. My Job is not boring and it is not a typical 9 to 6 job.

Pros

Flexible Timings

Cons

Festival working

Zee News is very good news channel

I enjoyed my work hear and learned lots of things in zee news managment co workers is very good.i enjoyed my 3 monts work here .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zee News. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Zee News with