Zensar Technologies

Zensar Technologies Employee Reviews

Good company to start career with, management as usual are not very supportive but my lead was excellent during my work tenure, good opportunity for onshore too in the beginning of your career.
Don't join this company if you don't want to ruin your career path. Managers are stuck for 15-20 years only because no one will hire them outside. Fake promises given by management regarding salary hikes. They will demotivate you so that you are stuck here only.
Pros
Team mates
Cons
Managers
Was there a decade back and hated it to my guts.Promised myself never to work again for a service organization and i and kept that promise for 8 years
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Micro Management
I have learned new technologies when I entered into Zensar, i moved to next level when I exit from the company.. received employment award.Zensar will make you to learn new technologies.
Pros
Learning new technologies, they can move to any new technology based on your performance, employee appraisal will be resonable..
Cons
Onsites only for technical specialist, apprisal will be not as we expected.
Worst management, bench policy apply as per their requirement. Micro management. No job security. If you are on bench you can get another porject based on your connection.
Giving important to both social,culture and competive work culture. Company not satisfies big deals like other companies like wipro or Infosys. But relaxed work nature giving important to cultural activities .
Zensar is one of the worst company i have ever worked. HRs are very bad, initially they will behave as if they are the best in the industry but they are worst. Policies and work culture is not employee friendly. There will be bench policy for 45 days and after that you will be sacked. Managers have no knowledge at all on any aspects be it technology or project management. If you do politics and lick boot of managers then you may survive a bit. There is no job security, not many projects , maximum projects are of support type and leadership and sales team has no responsibility to bring projects..Employee wellfare, compensation, assesment and appraisal has lot of politics and that too very meagre or no hike at all. Don't join this worst company if you have other offer. Don't fall for the zensar's trap.
I have been working at Best Company full-time for less than a year Pros Best Company compare to others best in salary ,work time, Holidays , promotions , paper less work 70% work is easy full digital nice to work here
Pros
Team work
Nice company. but It should only take the candidate only if they have enough project for candidates. otherwise it is waste of time for candidate. thanks
Zensar was my first company, as a fresher it helped me in grow with various opportunities internally for us to choose. I have also got an opportunity to travel onsite and work at the client location which has really improved my understanding towards the project.
Work culture is good.Nice colleagues. Cooperative environment.On site opportunities.Get chance to learn New technologies . Low increment in salary .
Monopoly of old managers, youths not appreciated. Very less projects that too low budget and poor quality. HR And AR of no use, puppets of manager. Low level Employee are not given project for month Bench period of 45 days, then toss and salary is not provided.
Perfect work-life balance Perfect fun place Great learning curve GPTW Fun Fridays Events involving family Competitive environment Great learning modules
Talent reorganization is not good here.They need to improve in that aspect. In Some projects managers will not bother about resources, they only think about billing.
I have been in Zensar for 1 year and have worked in the insurance domain the work culture is very good and you get good opportunities to learn the latest technologies.
I enjoyed working here.It is great place to work and to learn also. Salary is low as compared to other companies. To start the career zensar is great place.
nior Django developer, you’ll be working on these two order management systems, adding new features and maintaining existing ones. You’ll have the opportunity to work in lots of different parts of the development stack, from customer-facing front ends to admin backends and server deployments
Management needs tons of improvement along with project management team, work life balance is 0.0000. No value for employees' time. No recognition for your talent and softskills.
Pros
No pros as such
Cons
Every single thing is having cons which will take days to write and read and learn
Work life balance is good at Zensar, they pay quite fair as compare to market standard. Has friendly culture and people are very supportive Higher management needs to focus more on business development A great IT company that you can definitely work with. The company has a great team and was able to learn a lot things. It was great experience for myself
Person who would like to grow ,learn and aspiration of on-site, this is the right place . Environment is OK. Some times hectic with work pressure and delivery.
Good management and working style and productivity at office Very supporting staff and that the reason not feel any hard work issue. I learn lot of thing in this organisation.