Zensar Technologies

Zensar Technologies Employee Reviews

India572 reviews

technologyfresherpuneprojecthikebalancesalaryappraisal

Good

Good company , good environment, good colleagues, good hike, good project, good management, good infrastructure, good work life balance, good career Growth.

Why should I join Zensar

Zensar is a good company to lead a happy professional life. There were challenging projects to work on that helps us to improve ourselves. Zensar had a good bench policy. The bench time at Zensar was comparatively less as there were good projects. Zensar provide good training before every project. I had the opportunity to work on latest technologies. Zensar had a transparent policy for appraisals and gave periodical promotions. Zensar always promote innovation and supports our ideas. Zensar appreciates our work with awards and certificates. Zensar technologies salaries were good. Zensar senior management had good business strategy and vision. They maintained good communication with the employees. There was no politics or gender bias. There was good job security. Zensar work-life balance was good and there was no working on weekends or excess workload.

Pros

• Challenging projects • Bench policy • Training • Innovation • Appraisals • Salary

Cons

No Major Cons

Zensar Technologies insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Is Zensar a good company

I have been working at Zensar for the last 5 years and it was a good experience so far. Zensar has good onsite opportunities to grow our career. Zensar training programs helped me to develop my skills and they are providing certifications for completing training. Zensar work culture is collaborative and has a positive work environment. Zensar policy is employee friendly and addresses all the concerns of employees. People at Zensar including managers, HR and leaders are cooperative and provide good support. Good communication from Zensar senior management and we could share any grievances with them. Zensar work-life balance give us healthy time with friends and family. Zensar is a good place to grow as a professional. Zensar provides good compensation for our efforts. We have good benefits like flexible timings, insurance, PF, work from home option etc. Zensar has no politics or gender disparities, and everyone are treated equally.

Pros

Growth opportunities, Skill development, Good work culture, Work-life balance, Good management, Good work benefits, No politics

Cons

No Cons

Is Zensar a good company

: I worked at Zensar for 5 years and it was a good experience. Zensar management was supportive and gave us the freedom to share innovative ideas. Zensar senior management also had a communication with employees. I learned about latest technologies and software. The training programs at my time was good and efficient. Zensar HR policy was employee friendly, and we could reach to HR for any issues. Zensar work culture was cordial. Zensar work-life balance focus gave me quality time to spend with my family. Zensar technologies salaries were also good during my tenure. The Pune campus was beautiful and had all the facilities. Zensar also provided good work benefits at that time. There was no politics and gender bias in promotions. There was periodical salary hikes and we got on time salary. The projects at Zensar were also challenging ant it enhanced my abilities. Overall, I was happy while working at Zensar.

Pros

•Zensar management, Zensar senior management, Learning opportunities, Training programs • Zensar work culture, Work-life balance, Salary, Work benefits, No politics or gender bias

Cons

No major cons as such

Why should I join Zensar

I have been working at Zensar for the last 6 years. I joined Zensar as a junior software engineer. Currently I am working as a senior software engineer. It was a good learning curve so far. When I joined here, I was excited and nervous about working for the first time. But I could settle in the company fast with the support of Zensar management. Even when I was a junior software engineer, the bench time was less. We have job security while working at Zensar. Zensar work-life balance is healthy. Currently, Zensar has taken over some of the IT companies and enhanced the company capacity. As the company is growing, Zensar is increasing employee benefits. Salary hike and promotions are periodical. Zensar has a positive work environment and I never felt to Zensar at any point of my career. I am happy with Zensar, and anyone can join Zensar family to build a good career.

Pros

Learning opportunities, Zensar management, Less bench times, Good benefits, Salary hikes and promotions, Work environment

Cons

No cons

Good

I Completed Apprenticeship Training Program at Zensar Technologies(Sep 2021 - Nov 2021). And It was a great experience. Zensar Technologies organize an Employability Skill Development Program for Pre-Final Year Engineering Students. And Zensar Technologies Provides Soft Skills, Java, SQL, and DBMS training through this program.

Pros

Expert Trainers

Zensar Technologies careers

Zensar Technologies is my first company. It’s been one year since I joined here as a fresher. The experience so far has been good. Working at Zensar has helped me evolve into a professional. The company has enhanced my skills and confidence by giving me the opportunity to work on various challenging projects. I was given the option to choose projects as per my interests and the transition from one project to another was seamless. Zensar senior management makes constant efforts to enhance skills and technical knowledge of employees. They look into every employee concern and take regular feedback to make continuous process improvements. Zensar work culture is positive. The office provides a calm working environment. There is no internal politics and promotions are transparent. Zensar policy makes the company stand out from the crowd. The D&I policies are a good initiative to recruit people from all walks of life. Zensar HR policy is aligned with employee needs, and we are assured of job security. Good bench policy.

Pros

Challenging projects, Positive work culture, Calm working environment, No politics/ favoritism ● Transparent promotion process, D&I initiatives, People-friendly HR policy, Good job security

Cons

No major cons as such

Zensar company review

I joined Zensar Technologies about 5 years ago. While working at Zensar, I have acquirednew skills and expertise in the technical field which accelerated my career growth. The company encourages learning and development. I have received many certifications on successful completion of training programs to add to my qualifications. Zensar management is sympathetic to employee needs. Zensar HR policy is people-friendly. My manager was understanding and approved my leaves readily when I was facing a family crisis. Zensar Technologies salaries are at par with the market trends. The work benefits and other perks require a special mention. The company provides PF, health insurance and office laptop. When I was working from home, they also provided me with a dongle to have access to high speed internet. Zensar work life balance has allowed me to devote time to my family. The work timings are flexible. No excess workload.The company cares about the mental health of employees. I am proud to be a Zensarian.

Pros

Career growth opportunities, Skill development, Sympathetic management, Employee-friendly HR policies, Benefits and perks, Work-life balance

Cons

No cons

Good Client experience

I started my carrier with a contract position. after 6 months they offer me permanent payroll. I really got my hard work benefits. I learned lots of new things here.

Good raise if you add value to team.

The company is good. Projects are minutely micromanaged. No respect for personal time. Pay wise very good. But that's all they have got to offer. No growth and dull projects.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Micromanagement and misbehaving managers

Good place for experience professional.

Good place for 10 plus experienced professional. Not ideal if you want to start career. Worked on Oracle ERP.If you got good project then all is well else difficult.Bench policy is bad which you know after joining.

Good Company

Good Company to work for Junior resources. For experience one not sure if they have enough opportunities. Not too many new development projects are there.

a good company

It's a good company but their give a proper training for fresher. Their always put exams only. For a fresher it's not a good company but good team peoples are their in my project.

Pros

Good company

Cons

Their didn't give proper training

Good Company to work

Good Company to work.Average hike , unless you resign and they want to retain.Work depends on project. Service based company so work depends on the client you are working for.

No support for new technology

When u try to switch to new tech or upgrade yourself...there is no support from mgmtI received no support at all from the mgmt at all inspite of my eagerness

Zensar careers

I began my career as a junior software engineer at Zensar and I have completed my 1-year anniversary recently. The experience so far has been good, as I have evolved as a professional during the last 1 year. Zensar enhanced my knowledge and skills which increased my confidence. Working at Zensar has opened good opportunities for me and I am getting the chance to work on demanding projects. At Zensar, we have the choice of choosing the projects of our interests and the shift from one project to the other is smooth. Zensar’s work culture makes it a different place as we are having a calm work environment. Zensar management is supportive and cares for the employees. There is no politics in the team and promotions are given at the right time of our career. Zensar is hiring good talents, and this could take the organization to newer heights in the future. Zensar policy is aligned with our goals, and we are assured of job security.• Skill development• Demanding projects• Calm work environment• Supportive management• People-friendly policies

Zensar technologies good projects review

I am happy to share my experience of working at Zensar. Zensar is a good company for career growth and learning opportunities. I have received certificates for participating in the training programs organized by Zensar and it adds to my qualifications. Zensar is transparent with promotions and appraisals. I am able to benefit from working on challenging projects and the latest technologies. Zensar Technologies’ salaries are aligned with the market trends, and I got a good package from the company. I am receiving additional benefits like health insurance and PF. The resources required for our work are provided by the company and it includes a laptop, a dongle as well as other accessories. Zensar’s work culture is positive and the managers, as well as HR, are kindhearted. Zensar senior management makes a regular visit to the office, and we can share any concerns with them. The work timings are flexible, and our department has the option to work from home if necessary. Zensar’s work-life balance is giving me quality time with my family.

Pros

Career growth opportunities, Learning opportunities, Challenging projects, Good salary, Work benefits, Positive work culture, Flexible timings

Cons

No major cons

How does Zensar compare to other companies

Working at Zensar has provided me with ample learning and career growth opportunitiesby being a part of challenging projects. Zensar Technologies is a multinational company having mostly international clients from various industries. They provided good client exposure compared to my previous company which helped me to expand technical knowledge and expertise. Zensar technologies salaries for freshers is in line with the industry standards. They also provide training and certification for freshers in an effort to upskill them. Zensar’s work-life balance needs a special mention. They have employee-friendly HR and leave policies that allow flexible work timings and WFH as and when you need. We are never forced to work when we are sick or on weekends. They promote a positive work environment by engaging employees with interactive sessions and exciting activities. Zensar campus is huge with world-classfacilities and infrastructure for employees to relax and work with peace of mind. The workbenefits are commendable as they provide company laptops, employee medical insurance and many more. Zensar senior management has a progressive long-term vision and implements good business practices such as gender neutrality, diversity and inclusion and zero internal politics.  Career growth opportunities Learning and development Diverse projects Training and certification Work-life balance Huge campus Good remuneration package Great company for freshers Supportive senior management

Good organization to work with . Many people are working with Zensar for more than 10 years.

Overall good experience to work with, good culture , supporting managers . Job security and great work life balance. You feel valued and responsible. Freedom to express.

Zensar Technologies Reviews

I have been working at Zensar for the last 5 years and I am proud to be Zensarian. Zensar Technologies has given me good opportunities to acquire new technical skills and grow my career in the field of technology. We are constantly appreciated by our team leaders and managers for providing new ideas and solutions and encouraged to collaborate and work together. We receive continuous feedback and guidance from the management team at Zensar to overcome any project challenges. There is ample training opportunity to upskill employees. Zensar Technologies salaries are at par with the industry standards. They provide annual salary hikes and the promotion process is transparent with no internal politics. Zensar’s work culture is positive and encouraging. In my tenure, I have participated in many cultural programs and exciting activities at the campus. Zensar cares about employee mental health and I have never experienced excess work pressure or working on weekends. • Career growth opportunities• Supportive management • Training programs• Good salary• No internal politics• Positive work culture • Work-life balance

Outbound Sales

Great Job.. With achievements.. Learning International sales & Marketing with improving Communication skills & Learning sales to unknown person. That was my real experience into sales & Marketing domain.. I Thank Zensar to show me the way..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zensar Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Zensar Technologies with

• Zensar Technologies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?