ZIQITZA HEALTH CARE LTD

India53 reviews

ZIQITZA HEALTH CARE LTD insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive And fun working Place

Though working culture is good, but compensation for medium to junior level is too poor. Management is good, Seniors were helping nature. Coordination between each department is average.

Pros

Work-Life Balance, Friendly Atmosphere

Cons

Poor Compensation

Challenging Work Place

Overall It's a good Company.I am happy to be here.Being it is a service industry, feeling very pleasure to engage myself in recruiting the help oriented candidates.

Always work under panic situation &take immediat actcionion on present situation take

Staffs are so coperative.sineors are very friendly so that the field worker's can work eaisly.company operation department very strong also the department's like IT, adminstration and the engineer ing are communicating with each other are simple and faster.company create awareness health programs inrural area and gives immediate response in emergency situation.Finally touching the lives.

Nice Place to work

Good environment to work here with familar culture and growth opportunities are always here. Generally people are working here with good leadership and fare atmosphere

Pros

Frieding culture

Cons

As per define TAT

good productive

Great leaderships, give value to its employees, practices and learnings. Ziqitza Healthcare limited is a great place to be in Mumbai. and always time to time providing salary. thank you ziqitza healthcare.

Pros

Cons

There was no Cons I found in my tenure except the strict timings

Great experience

Great leaderships, give value to its employees, practices and learnings. Ziqitza Healthcare limited is a great place to be in. There was no Cons I found in my tenure except the strict timings

Good company

Good pay, increment on time, best office infrastructure I have ever noticed. As long as you put the work in and show your efforts to deliver the work on time. No Cons, its a good company.

Good company

No pay disparity,structured company,work life balance. There are no cons if you are honest to your work,only one thing I noticed is the salary cycle is late."

Good facilities

" Good facilities, excellent working culture, work life balance, good salary, skill development. Strict with the timings and strict with the deliverable's."

Caring Staff

Leaves are never an issue.Come on time and go on time.No need to extend beyond office hours.People care about each other. No work from home option.

Growth opportunities

Brand value in this healthcare Industry.Growth opportunities .Employee centric .Flexibility in using all your vacation. Have fun working here.Strict office timing would be considered.

Friendly Atmosphere

Working here for 1 year now. A very friendly atmosphere, it provides ample growth opportunities, the management believe in a work-life balance. Some days are very hectic.

success full career

The most ingredient for a company success is its people.This Company is headed by some amazing people. Ziqitza Healthcare limited is a great place to be in.Amazing colleagues and good working culture which motivate to work for the company to achieve its vision . May be some time it gets hectic.

Career Growth Opportunity

The seniors actually care for you and encourage you to grow and move up in the company.Flexibility in using all your vacation and personal days. Work from home should be there.

Good career growth

The opportunity is great, as well as you put your efforts to deliver the work on time. Amazing colleagues and good working culture which motivate to work for the company to achieve its vision.

Pros

I've been with Ziqitza for 4.5 years, and I've held numerous positions here. The opportunity for growth is amazing, as long as you put the work in and show your efforts to deliver the work on time.

Cons

There are definitely some cons but honestly this company treats their employees exceptionally well.

Productive and fun loved working

I think there is also a better opportunity to buildup my career, there found many challenges to help people who are in trouble because that's a ambulance service operation company.

Pros

Accommodation

Cons

Healthcare

I am lookinf for operation Manager

I am excellent with store and any other operations,procurement & logistic supply chain Warehouse Management & having good experience in Govt health sector from last 8 years.

Good experience

Good experience to work with health services, in which learn lot about the public needs and to know why the health services require for human development.

Good working culture

Had been associated with the organization for more than a year and was responsible for managing operations. It has been a good experience that gave me exposure to a new vertical of Health Care services.

Over all goof

I was working with this Company, I enjoyed and learned more , also atmosphere is good for working. We can recommend for my freind for working. Also I would like to thanks of my superior for giving support.

company is working very well but it is not employ friendly

I was working for 24 hours on phone but I have to visit office daily for 2 - 4 hours to give training to the EMTs (emergency medical trainees). All members of my team are very hard working. Me and my team also went to different institutes to educate the students and poeple about first aid specially about CPR ( cardiopulmonary resuscitation ).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZIQITZA HEALTH CARE LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ZIQITZA HEALTH CARE LTD with

• ZIQITZA HEALTH CARE LTD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?