Zomato Media Private Limited

Zomato Media Private Limited Employee Reviews

Stressful yet good learning experience. Suitable for freshers. No work life bal, Growth prospect (35% salary hike) fast paced environ and long working hrs
Pros
Free food, learning, work training, culture
Cons
Long hours, No job security, Poor Work Life balance, No bonus, Management issue, Cash flow issue
It was the great experience with zomato as i like to worked with zomato. There are many facilities given to their employees.It was the best experience of my professional life.
I earned more while I joined.i became friends easily with other delivery partners.it is like a competition to get orders and deliver them successfully.
Cons
On internet showing 14k salaries but in actual only 3-4 k .. please don't go with this..and also not supporting staff as TL and other back end management that's why left as feeling alone on field
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours but less amount
Being a volunteet I was worried but the employees helped alot to make the work feel like home and it really helped me to provide my best as the pressure was loads less and the work was preety much relaxed too
Pros
Great employee's, breaks
Cons
Enjoyed my time at Zomato. Good people. Great work. Good food.Loved every second. Got some exciting projects to work on. My boss was excellent too. Great team too.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Biased orders/No orders, one person might stand all day long in front of a restaurant, he won't get orders. But a random person comes and takes all orders.
No match a company to work with......Highly professional.....Know of their work plans to be executed for the future......Would like to work with them more but its part of life to move on for better prospects
This company is not suitable for educated and good personality peoples. Company not resolve fast any issue with delivery partner with there customer/restaurant.
Cons
Waiting time is too Long for a average income.
Zometo is best company my frnd work zometo life is good Zomato company is best and family future my future and weekly salary provide and best company
Pros
Yas
Cons
Work
Zomato is a get to go organization where you won't be pressurized for hard-core selling. The environment maintained is cool and the management takes good care of it's employees.
Pros
High incentive structure, Enough leaves.
Cons
Starting is very nice but after time it's very bad work for his salary my starting salary is good but after 6month my salary is less for previous salary
Not fair towards offroll employee instead of your hard work. Financial gap is pretty much between onroll and off roll employee. Rest work environment is fine if you got a good manager to work with.
Pros
If the team and manager is good work culture is best
Cons
Less paid as compared to your work. Specific for offroll employee
it was good experience working learning and discovering something new about food operations temprature all over great experience with the work place and working team
Pros
na
Cons
na
Zomato is a dream workplace to start your career. You are free to work with the department you like with IJPs. Everybody is so helpful with work and you learn a lot like prioritization, management, and problem-solving attitude.
Excellent work culture. If anyone wants to learn what is actual e commerce then Zomato is best. Order Place to Deliver a big process and Zomato done it within 30 minute.Very Strong Software backbone. Excellent team.
Productive and great place to work, I was in a drone team, we are working separately. It was great working at zomato and achieving a task with different huddles help in the improvement of skill and learning
1.5 years was a roller coaster ride. Enjoyed, cursed but loved the work culture. Cracked IJP, worked with different teams, understood how a company works. I no longer crib instead find solutions of the problems.
Pros
Free Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and what not
Cons
5.5 days working
Enjoyed Company benefits, package, policies, freedom at working atmosphere with amazing team Learned a lot by participating in various process like O2 Feeding India etc.
It was good at the beginning but later turned to be una heavy competition of delivering order and reducing the rate per order and facilities etc caused many to dropout in that organisation
Great Experience working in such kind of Wonderful Organisation,Learned lot of things overhere,Managing Day to day Operations of Caffetaria,Canopies & Events Planning,Sales Building.