ZOTA HEALTH CARE LTD

ZOTA HEALTH CARE LTD Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

fun workplace

zota health care pvt ltd is good place for emploess but dont have job security. no future in this place. so bad environment less salary and more work cheeting in salary

Pros

no pros

Cons

long hours and less salary

Goal Oriented Organization

Supportive, friendly and cooperative work culture. Activities were also carried out during festivals. I have learned the importance of team work and communication in professional life.

ZOTA HEALTH CARE LTD insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment

Not Bad

This Company are Okay But Management Not Properly Working Salary Are Not satisfaction Worker employ are good and Friendly and Help Fully Company area not good

Poor Company Don't have Professional Culture. No job security They can Terminate you without giving any warning . HR are lair because they will hire you for other Location the Ask you to shift to Surat (HO) otherwise they will terminate you giving you silly reason . HR herself don't brief candidate about the job to candidate and she will Blame her junior Hr that she is Raw material she don't know how to work . Because of them I left my last organisation and now have terminated me without seeming my work Judging in 10 days without giving me any guidance . So, guys please check before joining this organisation .

Pros

reimbursement

Cons

no salary, dnt have professional ethic

I had work their abot 3 yers in india.

I make daily based entry in logbooks,perform Calibration of instruments.and perform Raw material, in-process, & Finished Product analysis on HPLC, & Dissolution test Apparatus.

productive but not funworking environment

Environment is not that much fun working.Practical knowledge is more gaining there.co-workers are good and helpful.

Pros

Practical knowledge is more gaining there

Cons

Environment is not that much fun working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZOTA HEALTH CARE LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ZOTA HEALTH CARE LTD with