Zscaler

Zscaler Employee Reviews

Good experience

It was a good experience working as a Legal Executive with Zscaler. You get paid the amount you actually deserve, and there are other benefits too. Overall experience was good.

Fast paced and competitive organization

Fast paced and competitive organization. The company is doing well in cloud security and building a good customer base. So there are lot of learning opportunists.

Good scope of learning

Good exposure to learning Company holds a good brand work culture/work life is not stressful Interview process is not tedious Cab and food facility is good

Productive, Healthy and Competitive Workspace.

I have been working for Zscaler for a year now and the work environment is quite relaxed and friendly. The work life is good for most departments but there is very little flexibility if you are part of Customer Success teams especially Technical Support. Choose your position after keeping in mind about the above review.

Pros

Free Lunches and decent Health Insurance (They can improve).

Cons

Not enough flexibility in work hours for work-life balance.

Excellent Company to work with

Zscaler always helped me to grow as a professional day by day. I am lucky to start my carrier with Zscaler.It's an amazing place to learn and to grow. I learned in Zscaler that always evaluate your day with number of milestones achieved instead of time spent on a particular project.

Pros

Hard working people, Learning environment.

Cons

I am sorry to say but i don't have any.

fun place

Had a great time working with the company. Has the best team to work with. Awesome perks and management High compensation for a fresher level good work place

Good Place to learn something New and Challenging

Good company for start ups and also for experienced the challenging workplace, but the environment is to dull and boring. No monthly fun activities and motivational events happens to create an interesting environment or workplace.

Pros

Free one day lunch

Cons

working after office hours indeed after completing your work and also the boring work environment

Productive and fun workplace with guidance from seniors

Nice place to work. I have learnt a lot right from documenting User Manuals to Online Help. Management is good and supportive. Good workplace culture.

Productive and lot of learnings

Zscaler has helped me grooming myself on professional front by giving me lot of opportunities to learn a new skill and expertise in that

Pros

Inspiring mentors to work with

Excellent place to learn, grow and apply your ideas

Zscaler provides a very rich and nourishing environment for any aspirational individual. Free from many general workplace ills like, politics, bigotry etc. Very supportive management, excellent technology to work on, superb company future.

Growth Perspectives are good

Its a happy go lucky work place but you need to get the work completed in deadlines.Initially the work perspectives are good and you will get a lot to learn and assimilate but gradually the growth is halted by repetitive and redundant work

Pros

Innovative Productline

Cons

Less Worklife Balance

Good place to work.

My profile is post sales so it is quite fun, while you get to learn the sales skills on one hand you get to learn new technologies as well.

work palace

Take network,syastem hardware,outlook, security:-cctv cameras,attendance machine.

Friendly working enviroment

Great place to work.Chandgarh is a nice place to live and work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zscaler. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Zscaler with