Zycus

Zycus Employee Reviews for Procurement Analyst

Procurement Analyst8 reviews
India8 reviews

freshertimingfreshculturetechnologybalancelearnflexible

Great place for end to end project experience. Excellent customer exposure.

1) Great place to gain knowledge of end to end Saas implementation. 2) I would recommend this for a fresher who wants to do functional role. 3) Great place for experienced associates who wants to gain some customer engaging experience and onsite exposure.

Work type

Cons: They lay off the employees at any time by their convenience. No new skills learned. Too much of workload. Not an ideal place to work. They do not treat properly once you raise the paper Pros: Flexi hours Casual attire

Zycus insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Good For freshers

I joined Zycus as Fresher. I got good exposure and frequent travel opportunities. I enjoyed my time at zycus. The only downside is work-life balance and female-biased management.

A place where growth is imminent

The organization has a very vibrant and exciting environment. The talent at Zycus is amazing. People are always helpful and there are a lot of opportunities for growth.

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Spending long hours, at times

Worked as a "Consultant"

So, working as a consultant is like, really great. If you like to complete peoples half completed jobs, for which you work your 'A' off, and they get all the credit for all the work "they did". Don't work for this position, this just a position for "extras", when the people can complete their works in time they just pass it on to people who are hired, paid way lower (almost half) than everyone else plus treated as a pile of S can't use inappropriate language, who cares.

Pros

Easy going work culture.

Cons

Higher management

Learning Curve

Zycus offers you a lot of learning opportunities. Being leaders in Gartner magic quadrant for procurement solution, this SaaS company based in Mumbai has a lot of exposure across the world.

decent company

decent company to start your career with. things are pretty casual here and also timings are flexible which is a big plus point.

beautiful place to work

small company with a lot of career growing opportunities hectic work hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Zycus?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zycus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Zycus with